Greg Olsen

CarsonPalmer9

I would love if the Bengals would draft Greg Olsen. He is a great TE and that is what the bengals need.

If the Bengals have to take an "Olsen," The Boobiemiester would prefer one of these two. BTW, their ends are definitely tighter! :wub:

olsen_twins.jpg

Amazing what eating disorders can do for the body huh ???

And a lot of lines....*snort snort*

Olsen, for as much as people hate it, is a very "sense making" pick. The bengals were HORRID on 3rd down last year and without the 2 Chris' (Henry and Perry), they are hurting even more and need to find a solution to that problem, Greg would be a great solution.

Olsen -- GREAT TE is an exaggeration!! :lmao:

He is a fast TE -- but a POOR blocker. If you doubt that, watch him against Timmons. :P

IMO the Bengal TE ends must be better blockers than Olsen.

I vote for going for DEFENSE in the first round. In fact, I'd rather have the Bengals draft Teddy Ginn as a project at CB than Olsen at TE. B):sure:

Greg Olsen as a 1st round pick by the Bengals would be an even more misguided one than Chris Perry was. I seriously doubt any team overdrafts him just because the TE class is a joke this year and he's the punchline.

Sean Mulcahy looked decent enough yesterday for the Rhein Fire to serve what the Bengals need in TE. It don't take much, just somebody who can block halfway decent and be a dump off. Wasting a 1st rounder on Olsen or any other offensive position this year won't get the Bengals where they need to be.

Meet Reggie Kelly, the starting TE for the 2007 Cincy Bengals. $9mil for 3 seasons.

I could be wrong, but nearly all 1st rounders are expected to start their first season. Carson didn't but QB is different than TE. When would a Olsen start? Third down! We draft a guy to play one down out of 3 as a 1st pick? That is as silly as ...... Chris Perry.

Imo, Olsen would be a great 2nd round pick, not quite sure about the first. He's a great athlete who passes the eye-ball test with flying colors. He destroyed the combine by running a great combine, but alas this isn't track and field. Olsen only scored 1 TD last year, that is an alarming stat for a TE who is supposed be a first round pick. Most TE's are used for blocking, short yardage situations, and the red zone. If Olsen could only get 1 td for the entire season then maybe he's not as good as very one is making him out to be.

I would love if the Bengals would draft Greg Olsen. He is a great TE and that is what the bengals need.

If the Bengals have to take an "Olsen," The Boobiemiester would prefer one of these two. BTW, their ends are definitely tighter! :wub:

olsen_twins.jpg

Which one is Greg? I can never tell them apart.

Greg Olsen as a 1st round pick by the Bengals would be an even more misguided one than Chris Perry was. I seriously doubt any team overdrafts him just because the TE class is a joke this year and he's the punchline.

THANK YOU LAWWDDA !!! THE MASSES ARE HEARING YA LAWWWDA !!! THEY ARE SEEING THE LIGHT LAWWDDDA - THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THEM LAWWDDA !!!

LAWWDDA - We want to pray for a General Manager LAWWDDA !!

LAWWDDA - We want to pray that the Bengals draft well LAWWDDA !!!

LAWWDDA - We want to pray that the Bengals get the Best players at positions of need in the draft LAWWDDA !!

Dang Schweiney !!! Your quote moved the holy ghost in me !!! :cheers::lmao::lmao::lmao: