Greg Olsen made some dough today

4.51 forty time and looked smooth as silk catching and running routes. Impressive for someone his size.

Solidified himself as the top TE. At 250 and 6'5" with that athleticism, he could be a good downfield blocker though, and pose problems for LB's and some DE's.

Whitworth, the TE from the Div III school made some waves with his forty time - but at 6'6" is a little wobbly making cuts and running routes. Could be an interesting 4th round consideration if he falls that far.

The Delware kid was also fairly impressive, but outside of that, not a lot of good TE's, unless i'm missing something.

I actually like the tight end class this year. I highly doubt the Bengals pursue anyone on the first day, but a lot of solid prospects appear to be collecting in the 4th/5th round area. I'm not sure where Chandler out of Iowa is projected to fall, but I like him a lot as a blocker and receiver.

I actually like the tight end class this year. I highly doubt the Bengals pursue anyone on the first day, but a lot of solid prospects appear to be collecting in the 4th/5th round area. I'm not sure where Chandler out of Iowa is projected to fall, but I like him a lot as a blocker and receiver.

Only bad thing I saw about Chandler was his number of reps with 225...he was one of the lowest of all the TE's. Out of all the TE's I think the Bengals might have a shot at, I think he is the best.