UC is in BIG TROUBLE

The University of Cincinnati is investigating allegations that current football players and recruits engaged in sex acts with a former soccer player during a recruiting visit, according to published reports.

UC spokesman Greg Hand said on Tuesday that the university is "conducting an investigation."

The allegations reportedly came from an anonymous letter dated Feb. 14 that was sent to UC president Nancy Zimpher, Daniel Cummins, the director of judicial affairs, and Barbara Rinto, the director of the UC Women's Center. The note was signed, "A Concerned Athletic Department Employee" according to the reports.

The Cincinnati Post reported that according to the letter, there were four University of Cincinnati football players and four football recruits allegedly involved in the incident. The Cincinnati Enquirer reported that the letter said the sex acts took place during a party at which alcohol was served, the sex acts were videotaped and the tapes have been circulated in UC dormitories.

"I've been in a college environment long enough to know that any kind of allegations need to be thoroughly looked at," football coach Brian Kelly said about the reports. "Everything that I heard should be taken seriously and should be handled by the appropriate people."

In 2004, the NCAA passed emergency legislation after the widely-publicized allegations of parties involving sex and alcohol for football recruits at the University of Colorado. The new NCAA rules required schools prohibit the use of alcohol and sex as enticements in recruiting.

If the allegations are true, Hand said, it would be a violation of the university code of conduct as well as a likely violation of residence hall regulations and athletic department on-campus recruiting visit rules.

At this point, there are no allegations of criminal conduct.

"We just don't know what we have," Hand said. "The facts are that there are anonymous allegations and we're trying to find answers."

Wow!!! :lol:

The University of Cincinnati is investigating allegations that current football players and recruits engaged in sex acts with a former soccer player during a recruiting visit, according to published reports.

UC spokesman Greg Hand said on Tuesday that the university is "conducting an investigation."

The allegations reportedly came from an anonymous letter dated Feb. 14 that was sent to UC president Nancy Zimpher, Daniel Cummins, the director of judicial affairs, and Barbara Rinto, the director of the UC Women's Center. The note was signed, "A Concerned Athletic Department Employee" according to the reports.

The Cincinnati Post reported that according to the letter, there were four University of Cincinnati football players and four football recruits allegedly involved in the incident. The Cincinnati Enquirer reported that the letter said the sex acts took place during a party at which alcohol was served, the sex acts were videotaped and the tapes have been circulated in UC dormitories.

"I've been in a college environment long enough to know that any kind of allegations need to be thoroughly looked at," football coach Brian Kelly said about the reports. "Everything that I heard should be taken seriously and should be handled by the appropriate people."

In 2004, the NCAA passed emergency legislation after the widely-publicized allegations of parties involving sex and alcohol for football recruits at the University of Colorado. The new NCAA rules required schools prohibit the use of alcohol and sex as enticements in recruiting.

If the allegations are true, Hand said, it would be a violation of the university code of conduct as well as a likely violation of residence hall regulations and athletic department on-campus recruiting visit rules.

At this point, there are no allegations of criminal conduct.

"We just don't know what we have," Hand said. "The facts are that there are anonymous allegations and we're trying to find answers."

Wow!!! :lol:

I hope the story gets big because you know the tapes circling around will become available to download somewhere. :cheers:

Although I know it is against NCAA recuiting rules, how about the responsiblity of the women(assuming they were women) involved in this. I am so tired of everyone pointing blame at the strong male figures in situations like this because of the rampant pc movement(especially at one of the most liberal schools like UC). I am sure all the male names will be released and the women made to act like victims again. And so what if this did happen, as long as they are over 18 they are adults and can do what they want. How is this deviant sexual behavior and better or worse then homosexual behavior which is now lauded in our society as being something special and normal? Nancy Zimmer should be fired! oh and someone let us know when you see the tapes!!!!!

Although I know it is against NCAA recuiting rules, how about the responsiblity of the women(assuming they were women) involved in this. I am so tired of everyone pointing blame at the strong male figures in situations like this because of the rampant pc movement(especially at one of the most liberal schools like UC). I am sure all the male names will be released and the women made to act like victims again. And so what if this did happen, as long as they are over 18 they are adults and can do what they want. How is this deviant sexual behavior and better or worse then homosexual behavior which is now lauded in our society as being something special and normal? Nancy Zimmer should be fired! oh and someone let us know when you see the tapes!!!!!

I guess you didn`t hear the message all of our school children are learning in the new pc america.... sex is a bad thing that men do to women.... sex and alcohol (oh, and drugs and rock&roll) is the clever tool of the violent and oppressive man to damage women.... women who use sex to get ahead in society while making themselves happy and feel good are REALLY victims of the evil penis.

blah blah blah....

don`t let your children fall victim to this gender-biased, puritanical, attempt at pseudochilvary. other nations of the world laugh at america because we, as a country, put feminist on pedestals. most other developed nations have a long history, (500 years to 4000 years) as a culture whereas america only rests upon 225 years. what these other cultures seemed to have learned is that women AND men want sex. sex is a two-way street. for every woman victim is a woman manipulator. for every man aggressor is a man wrongly accused.

times are changing, though. people of the world are communicating more than ever and soon this ridiculous fascination with so-called innocent females as victims of sex will end. soon, everyone will be thrown into the same boat.... basically, those who find sex to be a great priority and a means to an end in their life and those whose focus is elsewhere.

down with gender biasness. it has no place in a reasonable america.

I guess you didn`t hear the message all of our school children are learning in the new pc america.... sex is a bad thing that men do to women.... sex and alcohol (oh, and drugs and rock&roll) is the clever tool of the violent and oppressive man to damage women.... women who use sex to get ahead in society while making themselves happy and feel good are REALLY victims of the evil penis.

blah blah blah....

don`t let your children fall victim to this gender-biased, puritanical, attempt at pseudochilvary. other nations of the world laugh at america because we, as a country, put feminist on pedestals. most other developed nations have a long history, (500 years to 4000 years) as a culture whereas america only rests upon 225 years. what these other cultures seemed to have learned is that women AND men want sex. sex is a two-way street. for every woman victim is a woman manipulator. for every man aggressor is a man wrongly accused.

times are changing, though. people of the world are communicating more than ever and soon this ridiculous fascination with so-called innocent females as victims of sex will end. soon, everyone will be thrown into the same boat.... basically, those who find sex to be a great priority and a means to an end in their life and those whose focus is elsewhere.

down with gender biasness. it has no place in a reasonable america.

Could that boat be the one in minnesota? :lol:

Assuming your not an attorney, there need be no consent to video tape someone doing anything in public(and yes a room full of people offers no expectation of privacy), only consent to using the individuals likeness and such for profit, but it is not a crime as far as I know. Secondly the only ones injured would be the minors, ie the male recruits and we all know that in effect, only women are allowed to be raped statutorily in our anti male society. So no there are no big questions, other than if and when Nancy Zimmer should be fired for allowing these women to run amuck on her watch and if and when those women who participate in the orgy with underagers (if there are any)should be expelled!!!!!

Secondly the only ones injured would be the minors, ie the male recruits and we all know that in effect, only women are allowed to be raped statutorily in our anti male society. So no there are no big questions, other than if and when Nancy Zimmer should be fired for allowing these women to run amuck on her watch and if and when those women who participate in the orgy with underagers (if there are any)should be expelled!!!!!

There's nothing about rape and the girl involved was not on the soccer team, or even an enrolled student from what i understand. Surely she'll be charged if the recruits are underage, and someone either presses charges, or the videotape is confiscated/made public.

I don't know where all of the other stuff is coming from regarding your posts.

Secondly the only ones injured would be the minors, ie the male recruits and we all know that in effect, only women are allowed to be raped statutorily in our anti male society. So no there are no big questions, other than if and when Nancy Zimmer should be fired for allowing these women to run amuck on her watch and if and when those women who participate in the orgy with underagers (if there are any)should be expelled!!!!!

There's nothing about rape and the girl involved was not on the soccer team, or even an enrolled student from what i understand. Surely she'll be charged if the recruits are underage, and someone either presses charges, or the videotape is confiscated/made public.

I don't know where all of the other stuff is coming from regarding your posts.

You must be from kentucky. FYI anyone under 18 cannot consent to sex with an adult so if the recruits were not 18 they could not consent - statutory rape! And does former soccer player mean she played the past fall season? And so i would assume she is a student, and well she may not be on the team but it still smacks to the program and when theres one there is usually more. Where does the buck stop, with that man hating bitch in the presidents chair. Get a clue before you talk smack! B)