Latest Draft Projections on Sportsline

One picked us to get the defensive tackle out of Louisville Amobi Okoye , another one picked us to get CB Revis from Pittsburgh and the other one had us getting Landry from LSU at Safety and moving Madeiu to Cornerback.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl

Out of all those seletions the one that makes sense to me is getting the defensive tackle out of Louisville, if he is still available when we draft. If we get him somebody is going to be on the chopping block Thorton or Sam Adams that guy has lot's of upside seeing that he's only 19 years old. I like the idea of drafting Landry and moving Madeiu but I know that Madeiu is going to struggle moving to an entirely new position. With Revis it gives us a threat on special teams, we have been in need of somebody to cover punts for the last three years and that will be taken care of if we get this guy. I don't know about his cover skills but he can't be worse then Tory or Ratliff.

Out of all those seletions the one that makes sense to me is getting the defensive tackle out of Louisville

Finally someone I can relate to. I'm all for drafting linemen high this year. A good pass rush will make even a marginal defensive backfield look like pro bowlers! :bengal:

I'd be up for drafting linemen like branch in rnd 1.... I'd love Okoye if I wasen't so sick of undersized linemen experiment with Brob and JT...Sure if he weighed 315-320 i'd be all over him too but :P he said his playing weight has always been 290-295.take Tyler in rnd 2 or Soliai in rnd 4 just someone who isen't gonna get owned and over powered ya he's quick but thats not always a good thing at the postion.

I like the idea of drafting Landry and moving Madeiu but I know that Madeiu is going to struggle moving to an entirely new position

I'd rather see Landry and Madieu be the future at safety....We don't have move madieu to corner fulltime just on nickel packages /dime to get landry on the field...It's nothing really new he played corner his freshman year and played nickel and dime corner on certin packages when healthy....

Because he's not top 10 but he's still no different then ngata...every 1st rnder is semi overrated you post any downside to okoye on bengals.com or footballsfuture and bengal fans won't hear i t.

but I still take branch in a second over okoye "shrug"

If I the Bengals were picking early in the first, I wouldn't want Okoye either. Either one is a fine DT prospect, but I'd be hesitant to take either one as high as they're projected.