What level of defense will be taken with the 1st round pick?

schnarfer

We need help on all levels of our defense but what is the most pressing issue that can be addressed in the first round of the draft? Personally, I feel that this draft is D-line rich so a second round pick could still get quality at D-line. I think LB is definatly a position that could be taken in the first round. Willis out of mississippi would a no brainer id he fell to 18, but that will probablly be a stratch. Paul Poluszny out of Penn state is perfectly suited for our defense on the outside. His relentlessness and attitude would be a much welcome "good charecter" guy. Depending on the Deltha Oneal situation we could also go after a top rate CB. The business of Madiue Williams moving to CB is not happening. He is way too good of a safety and not as good a corner to make that switch. Who will they pick?..We will see in April

WHO DEY

How is Willis going to be reach at 18. Have you ever seen him play!? This guy is going to be an All-Pro someday. He reminds me of Johnathon Vilma. Willis dropping to 18 would be a shocker! He won't fall past 12.

I place no value in national projections this early in the offseason. I've a feeling when draft day actually arrives, he might not be projected as highly as he is now. That all depends on how the other linebackers move up and down as well though.