An attempt to get you all fired....

The Brew Man

Well I'll be honest with you guys for a second. I found that game nearly 3 years ago at my old job and we had an inter-departmental competion. My best score was a 24 at the time but the winner got a 22. The winner is now by boss at my new job and now he's working on beating my 30.. How much does that SUCK!

Well I'll be honest with you guys for a second. I found that game nearly 3 years ago at my old job and we had an inter-departmental competion. My best score was a 24 at the time but the winner got a 22. The winner is now by boss at my new job and now he's working on beating my 30.. How much does that SUCK!

Ha, that is funny....

Oh man! My best at this somewhat dated game was 25! How the HELL do you shoot 22!?! :wacko:

Well I'll be honest with you guys for a second.  I found that game nearly 3 years ago at my old job and we had an inter-departmental competion.  My best score was a 24 at the time but the winner got a 22.  The winner is now by boss at my new job and now he's working on beating my 30.. How much does that SUCK!

Oh man! My best at this somewhat dated game was 25! How the HELL do you shoot 22!?! :wacko:

Not sure, but at the time I was bound and determined. I think there's two holes that it's impossible to get a hole in one. I think the lowest possible score is 20.

I think there's two holes that it's impossible to get a hole in one. I think the lowest possible score is 20.

Well mathmatically of course is 18, and I'll buy your assessment of the lowest humanly possible score of 20. I'd like to see it though! <_<

Geez skyline...if you are at work doin' this, you must not be too busy!! Do you work for the Post Office!?! :lol:

nope, im a math teacher.

i was giving a test today, and my headache made me very much not in the mood to grade papers.

hence, hours on end of putt-putt golf and forum posting :)

Geez skyline...if you are at work doin' this, you must not be too busy!! Do you work for the Post Office!?!  :lol:

nope, im a math teacher.

i was giving a test today, and my headache made me very much not in the mood to grade papers.

hence, hours on end of putt-putt golf and forum posting :)

What is it with Mathmatician Bengal fans here. Richmond Mat does the same thing at Eastern Kentucky University if I'm not mistaken! :lol: