Dont Jinx Us !!!!!!

BengalPimp

I think he is right with this prediction. Indy has lost 2 of the last 3 games and should have lost to Buffalo a couple of weeks ago at Indy. Denver has lost 3 in a row and 3 home games as well. Indy is beatable at home as well as Denver. 11-5 is attainable, but they have to play flawlessley to achive it. One slip and any playoff hopes die with it.

I think he is right with this prediction. Indy has lost 2 of the last 3 games and should have lost to Buffalo a couple of weeks ago at Indy. Denver has lost 3 in a row and 3 home games as well. Indy is beatable at home as well as Denver. 11-5 is attainable, but they have to play flawlessley to achive it. One slip and any playoff hopes die with it.

The Bengals can lose 1 and still make it, at 10-6. Just as long as they beat Denver, they can afford a loss. I don't think the Jags finish 10-6 they still have NE, INDY, KC and TEN. The Jets can win out and the Bengals will go at 10-6, even if tied with KC and DEN, because of the head to head tie breakers.

Denver is our do or die game. I believe we will win 2 out of our last 3. If we lose to Pitt. or the Colts, we will still make the playoffs but a loss to Denver makes everything a little interesting. There is a chance that Baltimore loses a couple of games and gives us the opportunity to win the division. If that ends up being the case, then the Pitt. game is the big game. As we stand right know, the Denver game is the biggest game left on our schedule.

All we have to do is win. We control our own fate at this point and that's the way I hope we keep it. I dont' like the fact of hoping that this or that can happen and we sneak into the playoffs. We don't have to worry about anyone else's records or who beats who as long as we win. 3 out of 4 should do it for us, but I think we very well could win all 4 baby.

Yeah, here's another naysayer, Chuckie Robinson at yahoo:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AvgO...o&type=lgns

Like I mentioned elsewhere in regards to Peter "The Skunk" King's projection, Chuckie's rationale is unconvincing. King seems to feel that we fall to Indy because the Colts will be more motivated over home field advantage than we will getting knocked out all together. Okey-doke, there, Pete. Chuckie is just schedule-afeared of the mighty equine duo, the Colts and Broncos. This would be the same Broncos that have a rookie QB and the same Colts that just lost to friggin' Tennessee.

I'm not saying the Bengals are shoo-ins but even a Moe Is We type like me finds these reasons to dismiss the team less than compelling.

Now...let's take care of business with Oakland. :bengal:

The Bengals can lose 1 and still make it, at 10-6. Just as long as they beat Denver, they can afford a loss. I don't think the Jags finish 10-6 they still have NE, INDY, KC and TEN. The Jets can win out and the Bengals will go at 10-6, even if tied with KC and DEN, because of the head to head tie breakers.

My thinking is leave not doubt. A loss will leave doubt in peoples mind that the Bengals will make the playoffs. Win the remainding games and leave no doubt that the Bengals not only make the playoffs, but belong there. Plus, the Bengals should not count on anyone to help them get into the playoffs. They should, and have the ability, to do it themselves.

Yea but I still think this team always needs a spark of reality to keep themselves in check. Take the Chargers game for example... got up by 21 points at half time (28-7) and they come back not worried and get crushed in the 2nd half giving up 42 points. They need to stay with their gameplan and finish the game off. I would like to see them finish off the schedule with Ws but I just hope they don't get ahead of themselves. Marvin needs to just make sure he doesn't let that happen again in the next 4 games/playoffs...