Tubbs vs. Dockett?

If you had a choice for the Bengals, which DT would you choose, Tubbs or Dockett. Tubbs is a 2-gap run stuffer who can puch the pocket, while Dockett is more of a one gap penetrator who is a great pass rusher and possible DE. I really can't tell what type of DT Frazier and Marvin are looking for, cuse a 2-gap would free up Thorton and Webster, but we pursued Sapp pretty intensly, and he's a 1-gapper.

Talk about a nice problem to have....

Was thinking the same thing !!! God it's great being in this position and having all these options as opposed to having to reach for a "need" at #17. Myself, I like Tubbs. He is the runner stuffing fatass we need. We couldn't do s**t against the run last year and to be able to address that need by putting him in their with Gardener is just a dream come true for us, assuming Gardener produces (which I think he will). In the big picture, I don't think we go wrong with any pick at #24 even if Vilma drops to us and we shore up our LBing corps. Everything looks good from my perspective. Did someone stop the clock ?? Isn't it football season yet ??

WHODEY !!!

man, i would love to have a fatass run stopper at DT. And I know marvin would love it too. Look at what baltimore did when he was there...they have 2 fatasses up the middle, one of them being saragusa, who wasnt even a good player, but he did what was needed, clog the middle and force them outside to our speed. My vote is tubbs :D