Mike Vanderjact

kayaker0678

damn he needed miss some more kicks so graham have easier time passing him

I wasn't the only one thinking that, eh? I think I just heard ESPN say he missed 13 of his 18 kicks with the Cowboys... might have misheard them, but that's nuts. :blink: If so, it has to hurt his percentage a significant amount.

I wasn't the only one thinking that, eh? I think I just heard ESPN say he missed 13 of his 18 kicks with the Cowboys... might have misheard them, but that's nuts. :blink: If so, it has to hurt his percentage a significant amount.

I heard them say that too. If true, I can't see how his percentage wasn't affected significantly by this. How many FG's does the guy have? Hopefully Shayne will pass him after another team picks him up. Who is the worst kicker this yr(besides vanderjagt)? That team may try him out.

He was 13 of 18 on the year. Missed 5 FGs.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12783