McNabb Gone for Season

HoosierCat

Stop reminding me!!! AGH!!!! Man, I thought Philly was really going to do something this year. Bummer! Oh well, maybe next year...unless he turns into another Cunningham! D'oh!

I have a feeling they may be looking at a QB at this year's draft...

I could see McNabb being the next Randall Cunningham. Hopefully not, but you never know!

Speedy recovery Donovan!

Worst, most over rated QB in the leauge!!!!!!

Is your name beavis? because Mcnabb is one of the best QB's in the nfl.

Thank you Kazkal...I wanted to say it but being that I am an Eagles fan...I didn't want to be a homer.

Stop reminding me!!! AGH!!!! Man, I thought Philly was really going to do something this year. Bummer! Oh well, maybe next year...unless he turns into another Cunningham! D'oh!

Going into the season I thought they looked like on of the best teams in the NFC. They got off to a great start just like Cincy but then tapered off for whatever reason. Sucks that McNabb had to get hurt again.

glad they ruined next sunday night by making the eagles game vs the colts the flex game 2 weeks in advance and then mcnabb is out, so it'll now be a blowout. gj nfl with ur stupid 2 week in advance flex rule!!!!

glad they ruined next sunday night by making the eagles game vs the colts the flex game 2 weeks in advance and then mcnabb is out, so it'll now be a blowout. gj nfl with ur stupid 2 week in advance flex rule!!!!

You're telling me! I was going to go to the game but no way now. That would get too late for me! But at least it should be a televised whooping!