Len Pasquarelli

WhiteDawg

"We are better than Baltimore," said wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who seems to have supplanted Johnson as Palmer's go-to receiver. "We know we're better than Baltimore, and they know it. We've got better players than they do."

Shut it, TJ. That's not what you say about a team that just beat you.

I'm confident the Bengals can turn it around, but they need to show more composure.

"We are better than Baltimore," said wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who seems to have supplanted Johnson as Palmer's go-to receiver. "We know we're better than Baltimore, and they know it. We've got better players than they do."

I'm confident the Bengals can turn it around, but they need to show more composure.

This really frustrates me. I really dislike coaches (Belechik, La Russa, Phil Jackson) and players (Joey Porter, TO) that can't be beaten, they can only play poorly. Suck it up, admit you weren't good enough on this day, work hard this week and outperform SD next Sunday.

Having better players and $3.50 will buy you a cup of coffee if you don't perform.

I love how people will knock about injurys on other teams but never seem mention how baNged up we've been.

Indy is playing without the Edge this year, without Bob Sanders for a few games.. Without Cory Simon ..

They still win..

New England has lost half their damn team in the past two years yet continue to be a very good team..

Its not the injuries that is causing this team to play mediocre..

Its the coaching and the players they drafted and that all goes back to the Black Jesus Lewis..

He got the team over the hump and into mediocrity.. Maybe thats his limit..

11-10 in the last 21 games is not exactly a minor slump.. Its the norm now.

I think Marvin is maybe getting burned out and the honeymoon is over. He seems to have totally changed from the guy who talked about building a franchise and being all smiles to a guy that sits behind the microphone and belittles the journalist and stands on the sidelines with his hands on his hips with no emotion.

Trying to babysit guys that are really little kids and get into trouble (Henry, Odell, ect.) or dealing with so many attitudes (Chad, TJ, ect.) has maybe just worn him down to a guy that just doesn't have his head or heart in it as much as he did a year or two ago.

TJ's right, we are a better team! We proved that. If we don't turn the ball over twice for 14 points then we win the game. Baltimore is not that good. Turnovers killed us this week, hopefully we can build off of this loss and not let those things happen again...

I think Marvin is maybe getting burned out and the honeymoon is over. He seems to have totally changed from the guy who talked about building a franchise and being all smiles to a guy that sits behind the microphone and belittles the journalist and stands on the sidelines with his hands on his hips with no emotion.

Trying to babysit guys that are really little kids and get into trouble (Henry, Odell, ect.) or dealing with so many attitudes (Chad, TJ, ect.) has maybe just worn him down to a guy that just doesn't have his head or heart in it as much as he did a year or two ago.

Marv sure isn't giving that impression.... :(

The way the players shrug him off sometimes ie Henry and Housh make me believe he's not the type of coach the players are respecting..

He just may be a decent coach but to get this bunch of malcontents to play of to their potential may be out of his character.. He did bring them in though... wonder if he second guesses his choices now?