The Refs

coupdayta

I mean, I'm not an idiot. I'm not going to say that there's a referee conspiracy or anything. But they really seem to be blowing some really big calls, pivotal calls. We all know the Tampa Bay game and now this. That was some of the most blatant pass interference I've ever seen against TJ. And of course, it didn't get called. I'm getting really frustrated.

Not only that but what was all that business on Henry's long pass reception. If I am not mistaken they reviewed the play twice? Also how the hell does Ray who went out on an injury on that play come back in for the next play- what the hell happened to sitting a play out?

Refs this year are blowing some huge calls (now up to three for us, two bad roughing calls in past games and the pass interference today) but also in other games. The Jets game last week was another example of a pathetic call by this monkey asses, you know who I blame- the NFL top brass. These money grabbers are so flipping cheap they won't even make the officials a full time year round position- here's an idea during the offseason make these ass clowns watch video of all the calls they blow game after game and maybe they will learn something.

Not only that but what was all that business on Henry's long pass reception. If I am not mistaken they reviewed the play twice? Also how the hell does Ray who went out on an injury on that play come back in for the next play- what the hell happened to sitting a play out?

Refs this year are blowing some huge calls (now up to three for us, two bad roughing calls in past games and the pass interference today) but also in other games. The Jets game last week was another example of a pathetic call by this monkey asses, you know who I blame- the NFL top brass. These money grabbers are so flipping cheap they won't even make the officials a full time year round position- here's an idea during the offseason make these ass clowns watch video of all the calls they blow game after game and maybe they will learn something.

A player is allowed back without missing a play if you call a timeout. By challenging and losing, Ravens basically called a timeout.

I first thought it would be a good idea just to scrap the whole officiating ranks and start over...........but, that probably wouldn't be a good idea either.

I think the guy upstairs (not God, LOL) the ref upstairs, needs to be able to review the last plays from the 2 minute warning til the end (I know this will eat up tv time while off the clock, but professional sports, in general, should demand nothing but superior officiating....there have been too many messups from the refs in the past and currently.......all around the league. They should be held accountable for their calls...............for some reason I don't blame Joey Porter for threatening the ref Sunday night. LOL (I know...threatening to mame one's family will not get you anywhere in life.)

The refs habitually a$$ F*@# the bengals at crucial times, and there is nothing more frustrating than watching it happen... but the real issue here is that the bengals are putting themselves in a position to get screwed WAY to much. Every team gets shafted by blown calls, and it wouldn't be such a big deal for the bengals if they didn't always seem to be either clinging to a small lead or trying to claw their way back into a game. Play the game well and the human errors will roll off your back 99% of the time.

You got it exactly right,Marvin, we're putting ourselves in the position to get screwed. I mean, I put myself into position to bang co-eds by hanging out with my young friends doing jagerbombs on Thursday nights. Not that it always happens, but the chance is greater that it will. The Bengals are doing the same damn thing. Minus the Jager Bombs, of course.