british tv again

jonf45uk

we've done pretty well recently.

this year we've had the games vrs the steelers, pats and now ravens so far.just hope we stay relatively successful or there's no chance of seeing them though, as they tend to show the "best" teams.i think the browns have only been on once in the last 3 years!!!

we've done pretty well recently.

this year we've had the games vrs the steelers, pats and now ravens so far.just hope we stay relatively successful or there's no chance of seeing them though, as they tend to show the "best" teams.i think the browns have only been on once in the last 3 years!!!

That doesn't supprise me. LOL. :lmao:

Cheers Jon - excellent news. I was unaware of this weeks TV schedule - beers will go in the fridge steaks will go on the griddle, just hope that the Bengals go on the rampage!!!!!

I'm probably at the right place to complain about them showing the Steelers every week.

I'll definitely be watching the Bengals/Ravens game. Then end up watching the bloody Steelers lose again.

Cheers Jon - excellent news. I was unaware of this weeks TV schedule - beers will go in the fridge steaks will go on the griddle, just hope that the Bengals go on the rampage!!!!!

I hope your steaks tasted just like the Bengals played today...not very tough! :sadwalk: