College Basketball

PMThor

Finally. Xavier, and oh OK, UC too, start their exhibition seasons tonight. Gotta love it.

Predictions anyone? Ok me first, but I know I am a homer Xavier fan.

Xavier goes to the Sweet Sixteen, wins the A-10 going away, and Burrell gets honorable mention.

UC goes back to the NIT. Don't get me wrong UC fans. I respect and actually like Cronin, but I just feel he has too much to overcome this year, and so they won't make the tourney. Give him some time, next year I see UC back in the dance.

Finally College Basketball is back. Thank God.

Call me an optimist, but I think UC is gonna suprise some people this year. Cronin brought in a lot of polished JUCO players, and if he can get them to come together, we can beat some people. His guys will play hard and fast, and if we aren't too small, we'll finsih close to what we did last year, with it hopefully being enough to get us into the dance.

Go Buckeyes! :sure:

Go Flyers! :rolleyes:

Oh you poor poor soul. dayton is the suck of college basketball. Sorry to tell you that. And I HATE dayton.

At least Brian Gregory has the coolest Mel Kiper hair in the entire sport. :lol:

Yeah, Dayton sucks now... they had a nice few years in the A-10 recently, but I'd be pretty surprised if they contended in the conference this year.

GO BIG BLUE!! University of Kentucky Wildcats all the way baby!!

:offtopic:

There's absolutely no reason to use that kind of language around here, Billy. This is a family friendly forum and I won't tolerate the use of that kind of language :sure:

:lol: Profane to you, but poetry to me bro! :)