Which would you rather see?

Tasher

Next Year we play the NFC West and the AFC East plus 2nd place AFC South / AFC West if we finish 2nd in the division and in a Wild Card; and we get higher draft picks; if we win the division, we would play 1st place teams in AFC East and AFC West.

So which would you rather have to set up success for next year?

NFC West

Seattle

St Louis

San Fran

Arizona

AFC East

New England

Miami

New York Jets

Buffalo

Indy/Jax

Denver/San Diego (assuming KC does not overcome one of these for 2nd or the division)

Next Year we play the NFC West and the AFC East plus 2nd place AFC South / AFC West if we finish 2nd in the division and in a Wild Card; and we get higher draft picks; if we win the division, we would play 1st place teams in AFC East and AFC West.

So which would you rather have to set up success for next year?

NFC West

Seattle

St Louis

San Fran

Arizona

AFC East

New England

Miami

New York Jets

Buffalo

Indy/Jax

Denver/San Diego (assuming KC does not overcome one of these for 2nd or the division)

I've quit trying to figure out how tough a schedule will be during season N+1 halfway through season N. Gotta love the NFL...

I want them to win as much as they can, and let the schedule chips fall where they may for 2007...

Yeah, what he said. And taking it a step further...you always play for the division championship because winning it means you don't need help or tiebreakers falling in your favor.

Beat the Ravens this week and the gloomy playoff picture suddenly brightens considerably.

I'm jsut not ready to be talking about next year yet. No one should be <_<

This is a little backhanded questions, huh?

It really isn't about next year, it is about how do you think we will do over the rest of this year. ;)

:bengal:

By the posts in this thread, it looks like I misunderstood the question.

I'm with TDB, i want the division title, the AFC title, and the ring! :bengal: