J.T. thinking Gamble?

The ONLY way I see that happening is if each and every worthwhile defensive lineman is gone by number 17 coming up, and that I seriously doubt. Big Jon is either big trippin, or trying to throw up a smoke screen for the team to draft through. I believe the latter rather than than the former. <_<

Good article in the Post about each " mock - drafts " on the internet have Cincy' picking a completely different player on almost every site.

http://www.cincypost.com/bengals/2004/beng...04-03-2004.html

* I also find it very interesting , that D.J.Boyer (Football.com) and Mel "the Hair " Kiper both have us getting Tommie Harris at # 17.

Doubt that it happens,but with the run on Kenechi Udeze, and Will Smith between the Redskins at 5 and the Bills at 13, anything's possible.

I think if Deangelo Hall and Dunta Robinson are gone @ 17... Will Poole is the best prospect despite his poor workout due to illness. All he did was make big play after big play for the National Champs... If he wasn't picking off passes he was sacking the QB... or coming to help in run support...

The Bengals always have more Ohio State players than any other team in the league...Hasn't helped yet....

Smartass. B)

In my defense, we haven't had the great players OSU produced except for maybe Big Daddy; but Wilko has pretty much proved he doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL player.

Smartass. B)

In my defense, we haven't had the great players OSU produced except for maybe Big Daddy; but Wilko has pretty much proved he doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL player.

Me? :rolleyes: Never ;)

Oh, I think Bad Daddy has shown he can be an NFL player, he has also shown that he should have been a 6th rounder, and not a 1st rounder....But he did get the Bengals a 1st round pick, so it's not like he was a total bust for us.

Smartass.  B)

Me? :rolleyes: Never ;)

Oh, I think Bad Daddy has shown he can be an NFL player, he has also shown that he should have been a 6th rounder, and not a 1st rounder....But he did get the Bengals a 1st round pick, so it's not like he was a total bust for us.

He really was. But he was pretty darned good while in college. :D:D

im just wondering what does everyone want at the 17th pick there talking about getting walker from the vikings so i guess he would start and weathersby would be nickel till he gets better i dont know but i was just wondering what everyone wants with the first pick just wondering. and the were talking on bengals.com about the guy from hawaii maybe going 3rd round that guy is huge he might be a great run stopper if hes there. but anyways just wondering ur thoughts on the first pick this year.

I'd be very happy with a top notch DT, or one of the stud DE's in round 1.

I don't think this is particularly a strong corner draft class, and we could probably get the same production out of Ahmad "Batman " Carroll as we could Chris Gamble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if all things were possible,

1. De,

2. DT, CB,or C

3. CB,S

4. LB

5. G/t

6. DT,wr,rb

7. qb,rb,P