No!!! Bengals lose

B24

So close!!! This was a tough loss.

There's going to be some second guessing on some things towards the end of the game.

Shouldn't the Bengals have at least attempted to get into field goal range with 23 seconds left in the fourth?

Also like Don Criqui called, the Bengals maybe should have played the wind factor in overtime.

The Bengals are getting better, but still not there yet. :(

It wasn't the wind that killed the drive in OT, it was Kitna. I don't recall who he was throwing to on that last third down but the guy was way open, no Bill within 10-15 feet. And it was not a long pass, just a few yards for the first down...and Kitna hits the guy in the feet. P*ss-poor throw. Minute they missed that I knew they were done.

try getting off kitna's back.....i would look at the play again and i believe the receiver he threw to just may have been his safety valve guy, who for all intents and purposes is to get just past the 1st down yardage, SIT THERE, and not 5-10 beyond....to much depth when a qb expects someone to be where they aren't will always be blamed on the qb....however kitna has broad shoulders and handles his critics very well......try throwing the ball into, with, and sideways to the wind....see how it effects the ball....and oh yes.....have someone stand 10 yards from you and turn and throw to them....remember you know where they are going to be, however as you release they are 15-17 yards away....i think you'll come up short..... ;)

try getting off kitna's back

Show me anywhere else I've been on his back. He plays good, I give him props, he screws up, he gets knocked. And he screwed up that play. He badly underthrew K-wash, who was maybe a half-dozen yards away. The miss had nothing to do with where K-wash was, he didn't underthow him by "5-10" yards, the ball hit the ground at his feet. He was *exactly* where he should have been and Kitna blew the throw.

.have someone stand 10 yards from you and turn and throw to them...

Blah, blah, blah, what does whether I could make the throw have to do with anything?