Bengal love from the Far East

Mark S. R.

Konnichiwa Bengal lovers, I'm just wondering if there are any other Bengals fans here in the land of the rising sun?

I stay up til 2am to listen to the games on the net, or have my Browns fan buddy back home point his webcam at the TV so I can watch! (talk about "dogs and cats, living together, armageddon!")

So I'll be the guy during games asking questions like:

Did x really happen or is Lapham playing the part of the resident homer again?

or

Please describe Chad's TD dance better than the announcers.

Anyway, here's to Bengals fans all over the globe!

Who-dey!

Gambaro Bengals!!!

Konnichiwa Bengal lovers, I'm just wondering if there are any other Bengals fans here in the land of the rising sun?

I stay up til 2am to listen to the games on the net, or have my Browns fan buddy back home point his webcam at the TV so I can watch! (talk about "dogs and cats, living together, armageddon!")

or

Who-dey!

Gambaro Bengals!!!

Wow. I can't believe there is another Bengal fan in Japan. I live in Kobe where is Aomori?

or

Who-dey!

Gambaro Bengals!!!

A big "Konnichiwa" back at 'cha Samurai. Log in at the following link to our Official Bengalszone Members Locator (a.k.a. "frapper") and show us where you are from in the big sattalite picture from space! :sure:

You are now "In The 'Zone" Be sure to tighten your seat belts real good because this year promises to be one hell of a ride through the jungle!! :bengal: Welcome aboard bro...

or

Who-dey!

Gambaro Bengals!!!

A big "Konnichiwa" back at 'cha Samurai. Log in at the following link to our Official Bengalszone Members Locator (a.k.a. "frapper") and show us where you are from in the big sattelite picture from space! :sure:

You are now "In The 'Zone" Be sure to tighten your seat belts real good because this year promises to be one hell of a ride through the jungle!! :bengal: Welcome aboard bro...

Thank You billybroome.

I added myself here in Kawanishi, Hyogo, Japan. WHODEY!

Thank You billybroome.

I added myself here in Kawanishi, Hyogo, Japan. WHODEY!

And I thank you for listing yourself. We're getting to have quite a few members there now...up to 86 folks at this time. That's awesome, and I hope folks keep coming, just to see how far reaching Bengalszone is!