1. 1. Who was your player of the game?

• Justin Smith 5 tackles, 3 sacks, FF, FR
    • Brian Simmons 8 tackles
    • Robert Geathers 4 tackles, 2 sacks
    • Domata Peko 3 tackles, 1 sack, FF
    • Madieu Williams 3 tackles, 1 INT
    • Rudi Johnson 28 carries 96 yards 1 TD 1 reception 7 yards
    • Other

I voted Justin. I have always thought he took far more heat from a bunch of you guys than he deserves, and have been very curious about what he might do with a real live set of defensive tackles beside him and pressure available from the other side.

Turns out, plenty. Nice start to his contract drive.

By the way, Randy Cross? One of the best parts of this win was hearing the aching disappointment in your voice as the Bengals took names all day. Eat me, you putz.

Geathers... His hit sealed the win. A very intentional dirty hit, but it took the other teams QB out.

Don't give me that s**t, if Green wants to slide you do it before you're right in front of the defender. Jumpy dropped his head out of the way to ensure that he hit the QB shoulder on shoulder. It was Green's head hitting the turf that did him in.

Bengal Billy Bob is, demonstrably, a Squeeler troll. This is one of his better examples of subliminal posting. Here's to you, BBB, a real troll of genius.

Why is he not banned then? I don't mind having Steeler fans post on the board, I actually like most of it, but a Steeler fan posing as a Bengals fan? I say ban him and let him get a new screen name.

I don't think any offensive player should be in this poll !!!

Rudi-hater! :P:lmao::cheers:

Nope, not at all... Rudi is the man and had a good game, but this day belonged to the defense plain and simple and specifically, Justin Smith !!! If the offense plays like that against the Steelers or the Patriots, count both of those games as losses.

WHODEY !!!

Nope, not at all... Rudi is the man and had a good game, but this day belonged to the defense plain and simple and specifically, Justin Smith !!! If the offense plays like that against the Steelers or the Patriots, count both of those games as losses.

WHODEY !!!

not if our defense plays the way it did! :P + it won't be as wet vs them hopfully.

WHODEY !!!

Oh, I'm just playin' withcha! :P

To say it for the 3rd time: team win. Remember the old last-out call for our favorite b-ball team? "And this one belongs to the Reds." Well, this one belongs to the Bengals. And frankly that ought to scare the crap out of the remaining teams on the sked.

For as happy as I am with the defense as a whole (7 Sacks), the play of Justin Smith (3 of the 7 Sacks) was just crazy good !!!

WHODEY !!!

IMO, Rudi counts as a defensive player. Especially in a situation like this where we used him to grind the clock for a whole half.