Notre Dame

They should be able to hang in the top ten through the season.

Until the polls were just released and they were at #12... Like I said near the beginning of this post, overrated and Quinn is a good start for that statement...

As for the OSU / Miami championship game... Call it what you will, but if ONE call decides you winning or losing a game, your team probably should have played better so not to allow that to happen seeing as how they were a HUGE favorite. Just my two cents, like your two cents, but it is what it is... A Buckeye National Championship !!!

WHODEY !!!

HUSTLED MY FRIEND!!!!!! First of all you guys hardly beat the snot out of us!!!!! We hung with them for 4 quarters, and actually we were winning when that "Pass Interference" occured, which should not have been called because there was none, and secondly I have said this and will say this till my dying day, a game like that should not be decided by the refs, it should be decided by the kids on the field!!!!! That was a complete joke!!!!! Another classic case of poor officiating in big games, like yesterdays Oregon game, the Florida/ Tennessee game.

What you fail to remember is that Miami had opportunities to stop Ohio State after the penalty was called, and they didn't. Plus Miami had every opportunity to even the score and didn't. You can blame the ref all you want, the fact is Miami did not do the job it needed to win the game. Thus, the ref did not decide the game, but the Buckeyes did.

HUSTLED MY FRIEND!!!!!! First of all you guys hardly beat the snot out of us!!!!! We hung with them for 4 quarters, and actually we were winning when that "Pass Interference" occured, which should not have been called because there was none, and secondly I have said this and will say this till my dying day, a game like that should not be decided by the refs, it should be decided by the kids on the field!!!!! That was a complete joke!!!!! Another classic case of poor officiating in big games, like yesterdays Oregon game, the Florida/ Tennessee game.

What you fail to remember is that Miami had opportunities to stop Ohio State after the penalty was called, and they didn't. Plus Miami had every opportunity to even the score and didn't. You can blame the ref all you want, the fact is Miami did not do the job it needed to win the game. Thus, the ref did not decide the game, but the Buckeyes did.

As I have said refs should not decide national championship games, the kids do!!!!! But this is the response I expected from Buckeye fans!!!!! Im done with this thread!!!!! You guys are right, you guys royally beat our asses, blah blah blah. Good luck against Michigan, OSU will need it, I think the Wolverines are a little better than NIU, Texas, and Cincy, would love to see the Bucks go into South Bend and thrash ND like Michigan did, but their non conference games include the mighty Falcons of Bowling Green= unranked, NIU= Unranked, Cincy=unranked, that would be a damn shame if you guys run the gauntlet on your schedule and then come November 18 get knocked out of the title game. Dont think for one second Michigan cant win a big road game!!!!!!!

As I have said refs should not decide national championship games, the kids do!!!!! But this is the response I expected from Buckeye fans!!!!! Im done with this thread!!!!! You guys are right, you guys royally beat our asses, blah blah blah. Good luck against Michigan, OSU will need it, I think the Wolverines are a little better than NIU, Texas, and Cincy, would love to see the Bucks go into South Bend and thrash ND like Michigan did, but their non conference games include the mighty Falcons of Bowling Green= unranked, NIU= Unranked, Cincy=unranked, that would be a damn shame if you guys run the gauntlet on your schedule and then come November 18 get knocked out of the title game. Dont think for one second Michigan cant win a big road game!!!!!!!

Beaten into submission. Just as the Hurricanes were in 2002. Oh, by the way. You should look at the records over the past 6 years and tell me which team has the better big game coach? I think what you will find out is that the Buckeyes have a better record in big games, not Michigan. Lloyd Carr can not beat the Bucks. You should also look at last years OSU/Michigan game and Fiesta Bowl and then tell me just who is the better team. It was not Michigan or Notre Dame. Plus, you need to look at Michigan's non-conferance schedule as it is weeker then the Buckeyes. Troy Smith, Ted Ginn, Antonio Pittman, Anthony Gonzalez and an improving defense will carry the Buckeyes to the National Title game. A game that Miami only dreams about. So keep wishing for the interferance call to be reversed and hang onto the thought that the Hurricanes were the better team, I have visual evidence that neither occured.

HUSTLED ?? The Bucks beat the snot out of the Canes that whole game and got lucky they came back at all. They just weren't use to that happening... Oh well, the Buckeyes are going to crush MeatChicken this year... AGAIN !!!

WHODEY !!!

Sour Grapes, my friend. We led almost the entire game.

BTW, went to my first OSu game ever yesterday and it was unbelievable. The atmosphere definitley gives you goosebumps. I especially got them when the bad dotted the i.

Also, Notre Dame, I called it. Speed kills in college football, and ND just doesn't have it.

Sour Grapes nothing!!!! Refs should not decide games!!!!!

Did the refs strip Sean talyor of the football? Did the refs allow Mr Armed and Dangerous to score the game winning TD. Did the refs sack ken Dorsey on the last play of the game?

Sorry, sour grapes :P

Youre missing the point, all of what you just mentioned would never have happened if not for the phantom pass interference call, the game should have been over at that point!!!!! Im not the only one who says it was not pass interference, but of course Im not going to get an unbiased opinion talking to OSU fans, its cool, you all believe you dominated us(Which You didnt), and we will go on believing we were robbed by the refs(Which we were). Like I said the game is supposed to be won with plays, not laundry, Miami made the plays to be winning at the end of the fourth, they just didnt account for playing the guys in stripes too.

Wow that sounds really pathetic.

It was a legit call, get over it, move on, MU lost fair and square.

It makes me laugh everytime I hear someone say how Notre Dame is going to be right there fighting for a shot at the National Championship. They have proven they are NOT at the top of the heap or even close to it in my opinion. They should have lost last night and mark my words, will drop another one before it's all over.

I'm not a hater of Notre Dame in the least and usually root for them, but I can't stand everyone being on their d*cks, especially Quinn. That f*cker could have a horrible game and the ANALysts would still come back and say, "Brady Quinn may have had an off game, but he's still right there in the chase for the Heisman"... What a load of sh*t !!!

WHODEY !!!

It makes me laugh everytime I hear someone say how Notre Dame is going to be right there fighting for a shot at the National Championship. They have proven they are NOT at the top of the heap or even close to it in my opinion. They should have lost last night and mark my words, will drop another one before it's all over.

I'm not a hater of Notre Dame in the least and usually root for them, but I can't stand everyone being on their d*cks, especially Quinn. That f*cker could have a horrible game and the ANALysts would still come back and say, "Brady Quinn may have had an off game, but he's still right there in the chase for the Heisman"... What a load of sh*t !!!

WHODEY !!!

That would be 2 off games in a row, the spartans should have won that, that was the best choke job by any team I have seen in a long time!!!!!!!! ND will lose to USC thats a given!!!!!! They may even lose to Purdue, I dont think Purdue is any better than MSU, but Joe Tillers' squads dont squander leads. All in all, a horrible effort put forward by Michigan State last night!!!!!!!!!!!

WHODEY !!!

That would be 2 off games in a row, the spartans should have won that, that was the best choke job by any team I have seen in a long time!!!!!!!! ND will lose to USC thats a given!!!!!! They may even lose to Purdue, I dont think Purdue is any better than MSU, but Joe Tillers' squads dont squander leads. All in all, a horrible effort put forward by Michigan State last night!!!!!!!!!!!

well except for the wisconsin game my freshman year... SLIDE ORTON SLIDE! :no: man thats the most depressing game ive been to we were top 5 and then it all fell apart...

• 2 weeks later...

HUSTLED ?? The Bucks beat the snot out of the Canes that whole game and got lucky they came back at all. They just weren't use to that happening... Oh well, the Buckeyes are going to crush MeatChicken this year... AGAIN !!!

WHODEY !!!

Sour Grapes, my friend. We led almost the entire game.

BTW, went to my first OSu game ever yesterday and it was unbelievable. The atmosphere definitley gives you goosebumps. I especially got them when the bad dotted the i.

Also, Notre Dame, I called it. Speed kills in college football, and ND just doesn't have it.

Sour Grapes nothing!!!! Refs should not decide games!!!!!

Did the refs strip Sean talyor of the football? Did the refs allow Mr Armed and Dangerous to score the game winning TD. Did the refs sack ken Dorsey on the last play of the game?

Sorry, sour grapes :P

Youre missing the point, all of what you just mentioned would never have happened if not for the phantom pass interference call, the game should have been over at that point!!!!! Im not the only one who says it was not pass interference, but of course Im not going to get an unbiased opinion talking to OSU fans, its cool, you all believe you dominated us(Which You didnt), and we will go on believing we were robbed by the refs(Which we were). Like I said the game is supposed to be won with plays, not laundry, Miami made the plays to be winning at the end of the fourth, they just didnt account for playing the guys in stripes too.

not pass interference then what do you call it when the defender is face guarding the wr and then grabs him as he goes up after the pass ? didn't the canes get the same damn call that put them on the 2 yard line had 4 tries and could not move the ball a inch is that the refs fault too . is it the refs fault that miami underestimated the buckeyes and got there asses handed to them ? is it the refs fault your searching and using lame ass excuses too pathetic .