Notre Dame

OVER-RATED.

This comes down to the college football money pool. Notre Dame ranked this high makes everyone more money. They'll be 9-3 again this year.

I echo this sentiment. Notre Dame has taken over for Michigan as the most over-rated team in the nation. But with the Wolves cracking the top 10 this week now puts them back into the over-rated catagory. Notre Dame will loose next week against Penn State and the Wolves will just plain loose. It doesn't matter who the opponant is.

OVER-RATED.

This comes down to the college football money pool. Notre Dame ranked this high makes everyone more money. They'll be 9-3 again this year.

I echo this sentiment. Notre Dame has taken over for Michigan as the most over-rated team in the nation. But with the Wolves cracking the top 10 this week now puts them back into the over-rated catagory. Notre Dame will loose next week against Penn State and the Wolves will just plain loose. It doesn't matter who the opponant is.

They do this every year with a lot of teams. They always overrate the big schools like Miami, FSU, Oklahoma, Tennessee, etc. Generates more money all around.

OSU / Michigan is looking to be even BIGGER this year !!!

WHODEY !!!

Break out the whooping stick, Michigan is going to apply that to the Buckeyes soon. Im not a Michigan fan, but I still have bad blood for OSU considering how my Canes got hustled a few years ago!!!!!!!! I think Michigan is the only team left on OSU's schedule that has a chance to beat them!!!!!!! The Big Ten is really lame this year, just like my Canes!!!!!!

As far as Notre Dame goes I have said since the Tech game that they are overrated, and they proved my point yesterday!!!!! A true number 2 team would have put up more of a fight than that!!!!!! I noticed yesterday that once ND was down by 3 scores at first, they were just going through the motions, sorry not a number 2 team, not even a top 10 team, in my opinion they better get dropped down to 19th or 20th, considering the thrashing they got AT HOME!!!!!!!!!

HUSTLED ?? The Bucks beat the snot out of the Canes that whole game and got lucky they came back at all. They just weren't use to that happening... Oh well, the Buckeyes are going to crush MeatChicken this year... AGAIN !!!

WHODEY !!!

HUSTLED MY FRIEND!!!!!! First of all you guys hardly beat the snot out of us!!!!! We hung with them for 4 quarters, and actually we were winning when that "Pass Interference" occured, which should not have been called because there was none, and secondly I have said this and will say this till my dying day, a game like that should not be decided by the refs, it should be decided by the kids on the field!!!!! That was a complete joke!!!!! Another classic case of poor officiating in big games, like yesterdays Oregon game, the Florida/ Tennessee game.

HUSTLED ?? The Bucks beat the snot out of the Canes that whole game and got lucky they came back at all. They just weren't use to that happening... Oh well, the Buckeyes are going to crush MeatChicken this year... AGAIN !!!

WHODEY !!!

HUSTLED MY FRIEND!!!!!! First of all you guys hardly beat the snot out of us!!!!! We hung with them for 4 quarters, and actually we were winning when that "Pass Interference" occured, which should not have been called because there was none, and secondly I have said this and will say this till my dying day, a game like that should not be decided by the refs, it should be decided by the kids on the field!!!!! That was a complete joke!!!!! Another classic case of poor officiating in big games, like yesterdays Oregon game, the Florida/ Tennessee game.

Sour Grapes, my friend. We led almost the entire game.

BTW, went to my first OSu game ever yesterday and it was unbelievable. The atmosphere definitley gives you goosebumps. I especially got them when the bad dotted the i.

Also, Notre Dame, I called it. Speed kills in college football, and ND just doesn't have it.

WHODEY !!!

BTW, went to my first OSu game ever yesterday and it was unbelievable. The atmosphere definitley gives you goosebumps. I especially got them when the bad dotted the i.

Also, Notre Dame, I called it. Speed kills in college football, and ND just doesn't have it.

Sour Grapes nothing!!!! Refs should not decide games!!!!!

WHODEY !!!

Did the refs strip Sean talyor of the football? Did the refs allow Mr Armed and Dangerous to score the game winning TD. Did the refs sack ken Dorsey on the last play of the game?

Sorry, sour grapes :P

WHODEY !!!

Did the refs strip Sean talyor of the football? Did the refs allow Mr Armed and Dangerous to score the game winning TD. Did the refs sack ken Dorsey on the last play of the game?

Youre missing the point, all of what you just mentioned would never have happened if not for the phantom pass interference call, the game should have been over at that point!!!!! Im not the only one who says it was not pass interference, but of course Im not going to get an unbiased opinion talking to OSU fans, its cool, you all believe you dominated us(Which You didnt), and we will go on believing we were robbed by the refs(Which we were). Like I said the game is supposed to be won with plays, not laundry, Miami made the plays to be winning at the end of the fourth, they just didnt account for playing the guys in stripes too.

WHODEY !!!

Youre missing the point, all of what you just mentioned would never have happened if not for the phantom pass interference call, the game should have been over at that point!!!!! Im not the only one who says it was not pass interference, but of course Im not going to get an unbiased opinion talking to OSU fans, its cool, you all believe you dominated us(Which You didnt), and we will go on believing we were robbed by the refs(Which we were). Like I said the game is supposed to be won with plays, not laundry, Miami made the plays to be winning at the end of the fourth, they just didnt account for playing the guys in stripes too.

That's funny, I didn't think it was me that was missing the point B)