In Honor Of Quincy Wilson making the squad

ShulaSteakhouse

Top 3 RB in all of college football his senior year. He's got Rudi potential, 6 years removed from a torn ACL now when he redshirted at WVU. (btw a pretty amazing catch and run against #2 Miami at the time)

BTW Quincy tied highly touted Giants #2 hopeful Brandon Jacobs for the preseason rushing lead with 217 yds.

Yeah... if Rudi ever starts to break down, or has an injury that requires him to sit for a few games, Wilson can be what Rudi was to Corey Dillon.

Rudi is among the elite... but I don't see us falling apart without him. It sure is nice to have depth.

P.S. I don't know who that #19 on Miami was... but he got owned.

Glad QWilson made the team, how are his hands, can he catch out of the backfield??? I don't think I saw much of him catching this pre-season...regardless he was on the field and CPerry was not once again...

P.S. I don't know who that #19 on Miami was... but he got owned.

Lol, never gets old. Not sure I've ever seen someone get run over and humiliated like that in Div-IA ball.

Yeah... I haven't seen a DB get run over like that since... well, last year when Ohalete was playing for us.

i disagree it reminds me of polamalu trying to tackle rudi