All-time Bengals - Running Backs

Kirkendall

No votes for my namesake? Kinnebrew was a big guy that had a couple ok years, others that wont make the list but are fun to remember.

I would love to see a fullback along the lines of the big 'Brew man! I remember him as almost a guarenteed first down carry on third and short situations. A powerfull force like that in the backfield blowing open holes for Rudi would be an awesome addition to the Bengals offensive backfield! B)

I think alot of guys here now are a little young to remember Larry, that's all.

Obviously, I'm a big James Brooks fan.

As far as god-given talent, Dillon has it all over Brooks. More power, he's got speed, the guy's a monster.

But this is a toss-up to me. Brooks was a consummate team player. Not bitching when Ickey came along, he just played his role and played it damn well. Toughest SOB out there. He was just a little guy who had lots of heart. Most importantly, he helped the team win in whatever capacity he was asked to do it in.

Can our all time back be Corey Dillon's body with James Brooks' heart and attitude?

James Brooks always comes to the forefront of my somewhat pickled brain when I discuss all-time Bengals RB's... The man had much much heart as anyone whoever ran the ball for us... I can remember so many times in which he was flushed to the sideline and ready to go out of bounds where he lowered his head and slammed into a defernder for an extra 1/2 yard - that is a real football man in my opinion... I suppose if you could put Brooks' heart into the Boobsters body you would have the ultimate back...