BengalsCentral.com

Bobcat Bengal

I was just on the Bengals website today, and truth be told, HIS site is better than theirs! I suggest you all check it out

“I know a lot of guys have their own web sites, I’m not looking for that,” Thornton said as he eyed the first week of off-season workouts. “I was looking for a place for one-shop stopping if you’re a Bengals’ fan.”

This definitely has all the goods.... :P I'm fooling around with it now....Ill let you know the verdict later...

Who Dey!

I like the links on Thornton's sight, however, this sight has a much better format for posting messages. I'm sure John will improve his sight in that regard. :D

Maybe this site could be the site for posting messages on Thornton's too.

I just can't handle a site that doesn't work in every browser...I heard all this talk about a bunch of links, but I go there and nothing, so I fire up my security hazerd, er, I mean Internet Explorer and I finally see what people were talking about....Football players play football, web developers develop sites....Hell, I'd do a Bengals player site for free......

Jungle talk is a joke. Get a freaking forum. Also to expect a link is also joke. Jon may be writing the articles and stuff but i bet he has other people watching jungle talk. And most likely it will be monitered just like jungle noise.

And Billy, most of the peeps at cincybengals dont know what they are talking about and their is an almost facist feeling there.

• 3 months later...
Jungle talk is a joke. Get a freaking forum. Also to expect a link is also joke. Jon may be writing the articles and stuff but i bet he has other people watching jungle talk. And most likely it will be monitered just like jungle noise.

And Billy, most of the peeps at cincybengals dont know what they are talking about and their is an almost facist feeling there.

For the record, Kelty (Chad Johnson here) is so sore with our site because we called him out many times on his bulls**t posts. Always trying to plug bengalsfootball.net instead of participating.. And what exactly is different other than maybe the look.. Its the same interface more or less as here, except different colors, location of buttons, etc? Whats up with all the hate for us?

Numbers, I guess.

I just checked out JT's site and I have to admit, it's pretty cool. Some of the former Insiders' guys are over there... A link exchange is a great idea, though. Somebody important ought to mention it to someone over there.

Yeah, all the guys here seem like great people.. that's why I'm starting to show up here more than the Insiders' board. The only knock I've heard against the Zone was that there weren't a large amount of people here. But Hell, I'd rather have a tight-knit, smaller community than a huge one full of a bunch of freakshows.

Yeah, all the guys here seem like great people.. that's why I'm starting to show up here more than the Insiders' board. The only knock I've heard against the Zone was that there weren't a large amount of people here. But Hell, I'd rather have a tight-knit, smaller community than a huge one full of a bunch of freakshows.

I have noticed that there is a lot of 'extra baggage' at central that all their publicity has gotton them.