is it over

mello2dope

well im disapointed that we didnt get some guys but i dont think its embarrasing i think we did better then other teams did. the season didnt even start so just wait and see what happens and see how the draft is before u go saying things like that. i hate when people do that but its there choice,but just think positive before things even start i think the whole afc north isnt very good again so i guess we will see

I will make this comment one more time, for all the short term memory challenged.... At the beggining of FA, EVERYONE was saying how outstanding of a year this was going to be, yadayadayada. Then there was not getting Vincent, then Taylor, then (ARRRRGGGG) Sapp. However, not getting these individuals (some of which I cared less about) does not change the fact we will still have a very productive (if nothing else learning) season. These people would've been upgrades obviously, but they aren't here. Lets move on, make the best of what we have, what we will get, and still have that outstanding year we all planned for. Go Carson, Go Marvin, F**K YOU MB, and a big old WHODEY to everyone else !!!

Nay sayers need not post!!! Who would have thought that last year would turn out the way it did? Sticking with Kitna all year, Corey hurt, out(pretty much) the whole season. And still 8-8 from 2-14!!!!!! Kitna played well, O line played well, RUDI emerged as a starter. Now we got better on D, new QB= the future(HOPEFULLY). Save your crying, there will still be free agents in june worth going after. Its not going to happen over night. But it will happen!

I mean, not to criticize or anything, but I only notice mellow usually posts to complain....cmon man....we're Bengals fans! This FA bs is nothing to what the mess we've had to put up with.....with......uhm....since I can remember.....I mean, if you want blockbuster FA signings, maybe you should root for Snyder's team or something.....you seem to forget that Coach Lewis DID coach the Senior Bowl, he saw a lot of these guys up close....if he sees someone he just needs to have, I'm sure he will go get them in the draft....after last years excellent draft, Im expecting more of the same....and so should you....so until Mr. Irrelevant is drafted, maybe you should reserve the complaints, aight?

Thats whats up

Armybengal: i'd still rather have a "what the f....., instead of a "who dey". some one please, please tell me what the hell a who dey is! besides a brain fart.

Alright alright man.....let me school you......

That was originated by one of the PLAYERS THEMSELVES, (not sure who or when)celebrating after a playoff game I believe.....It caught on....the rest is history

Aight?

Our situation really is not bad... I'm glad we did not give someone a ridiculous contract, I admit not getting a veteran CB was dissapointing, but think about our obvious holes - CB, DT and OG....

Once the cuts happen, we will probably end up signing a couple veterans to give us some depth there (maybe re-sign Burris cheap and add D. Gardner)...now I admit that I'm not very high on either, but they are seasoned and are not going to hurt you... Burris is good w/in 20 yards, but has lost his speed and Gradner can help vs. the run in the DT rotation, again I do not think either is much above average, but if we get them cheap that helps our depth this year immensley...

We then go to the draft w/ Corey Dillion traded for an early third-round or late second- rd. pick and have 4 picks by the early third rd. at the worst... We can get a quality DT and CB in the first two rounds to give us a good chance in those two areas (w/ some depth) and possibly add a top two C (Jake Peavy would be fantastic) and a solid OG from that point... I realize that you must let the draft somewhat "come to you," but there is some good depth at both CB and DT as far as first and second round talent...

I will make this comment one more time, for all the short term memory challenged.... At the beggining of FA, EVERYONE was saying how outstanding of a year this was going to be, yadayadayada. Then there was not getting Vincent, then Taylor, then (ARRRRGGGG) Sapp. However, not getting these individuals (some of which I cared less about) does not change the fact we will still have a very productive (if nothing else learning) season. These people would've been upgrades obviously, but they aren't here. Lets move on, make the best of what we have, what we will get, and still have that outstanding year we all planned for. Go Carson, Go Marvin, F**K YOU MB, and a big old WHODEY to everyone else !!!

That about covers it, I think.

Free Agency....apparentlly there was an article in the Post abt

FA regarding the Sapp,quote apparently when he was reay to take the offer,

Cincy replied, "we are bidding against ourself, meaning Cincy thought they were the only player in the bidding war for Sapp. WRONG!

Sapp said they paused and then Oakland came to the table and the rest is history. The implication being it was Mikey boy that F##ked

things up. We all know that Mikey Boy is no ATM machine...but if you say you will pay 4 mil you pay 4 mil. Mikey boy reneged. The Bengals

want us to believe that Marvin is running the show but it ain't so.

I don't care how much you want to believe otherwise. Previous coaches found this out and now Marvin is finding it out....the sad truth. We have to be credible and we are not thus far off the field.

The Sapp deal hurt us in more ways than one.

Deep down I think 8 and 8 is perfect for Mikey (it's like winning the Super Bowl for him). IT'S ALL ABOUT THE F##king MONEY.

Thanks for the back Joisey... As for WHODEY, the history lesson told the story. Its been part of the team for quite some time and has stuck ever since its beginnings. I for one like to be reminded of the great times that were shared by all in this city when the Bengals went to the Superbowl and hopefully those same times will be brought back here very soon. God knows we all need them !!!

WHO F**KING DEY !!!