Is League 5 back in action? Everyone playing again?

Ox

Who all is in this year? I'll set up the league if anyone wants to jump back in.

Beware the Southpaws, Steve Smith won't be f*cking them in crunch time this year! :angry:

:bengal::bengal::bengal:

I think we'll probably have 5 (or more) leagues again this year, but folks generally start with the number "1" and work their way up . . . if you want to maintain a reunion league from all who were in number 5 last year, we probably should officially name it and schedule it.

I think we'll probably have 5 (or more) leagues again this year, but folks generally start with the number "1" and work their way up . . . if you want to maintain a reunion league from all who were in number 5 last year, we probably should officially name it and schedule it.

Fine by me. I could really give a sh*t to be honest with you, all I want is some FF action! DD, since you seem to be in a few of our leagues, when shall the festivities begin?

Fine by me. I could really give a sh*t to be honest with you, all I want is some FF action! DD, since you seem to be in a few of our leagues, when shall the festivities begin?

C'mon, fellers, it's only the 4th of July. Any draft held prior to the 3rd week in the preseason is open to scorn, ridicule, and some really stupid picks . . . mostly by me. I will schedule a draft for that time - around the end of August. If there are preferred times of the day / week please note them here => I prefer weeknights if possible.