Raiders fans vs. Bengals fans

ArmyBengal

After being pissed off beyond recognition yesterday when the deal didn't get sealed, I woke up this morning, trolled a bunch of Raiders web sites and came up with some things that put my mind at ease.

1. Now the Raiders fans are trying to convince themselves that Sapp is not an a**h*** like we were doing for the past 24 hours.

2. We didn't ante up the farm on a 7 year contract a la Raiders. All along have been told, won't blow all money on one player.

3. One thing that came to mind is, BEFORE Sapp was even mentioned, we planned on an outstanding season, did his leaving change that ??

4. Call it what you will with Mike and Katie (F**KERS), oops sorry, and the Dillon trade, but I recall a saying about hindsight being 20/20.

5. No need to trade in membership at this point, seeing the Raiders decrepit players fall short once again will be its own reward.

Oh yeah, TP rules !!!

"WHODEY" !!!

Raiders obviously have the better fans... but then again, They haven't had to put up with MIke Brown either..

They've moved the franchise back and forth from Oakland and L.A. at least 4 times, and the Raider-faithfull remain dressed up as Pirates and Darth Vaders'.....

--- If we can get them to take Dillon and move their cap around a bit.. I wouldn't mind at all about the Sapp signing.. but this thing is getting a little old !

Raider fans better than us?????????????????????

GET REAL

We have been the worse team for the past deacade! We have had 0 winning seasons in like 13 years. The raiders havent dealt with that. Hell their team just went to the SB. I know moist bengal fans have stood strong with us since the bungle era began. That shows we have some tough fans. I bet half the raiders fans wouldve abandoned(sp) them after 5 years of that crap. Not to mention a lot of raider fans are jerks because thats the raiders persona.

Like I said CJ... they haven't had our bungleness... but they've been moved like 4 times.. personally I don't think I could ever root for the Bengals if one day they moved to Nevada and became the Gamblers or some crap like that.... Could you..???

L.A. and Oakland aren't that far true, but I want to find one Bengal fan in this forum that would continue to root for this team if we did a "MoDell".... ....One Day the Cincinnati Bengals are no more.. they move to Nevada and become the Gamblers ( I have patend rights ) , would any of you remain fans...??

HELL NO !!!!..... That would be the last draw....Mike Brown would be hunted down by half the people in this forum ( yours truly included) and made to play some sadistic " Surviving the Game " out in some backwards ass oregon forrest !..

Look what happened to the Cardinals, and the Rams... The Cardinals were in St.Louis.. they moved to the desert, and no-one comes to their games !!!!! the L.A. Rams move to St.Louis, and win a SuperBowl.... do you honestly think that any ownership would field another team to replace the BENGALS..??? in a small market with fans that sue them..??

We're really not disagreeing C.J.... We're just looking at it from different points.

What if The bengals moved to Dayton then back 4 times would be the equivalent (if not maybe Columbus). Nevada is way far away from here. Lets see the raiders stay at the bottom for 4 more years and see how many fans they have. Lets seee no big names go to them in ever. Lets see them get made fun of on national television weekly when they lose. Lets see joke for draft QBs (quite possibly could happen next year). Lets see them suck beyond all in the league 5 years straight and the wont sell out any games. I ve been going to Cincy games through our decade long hell and evry time i go I hear the fans get loud i hear the excitement.

Dayton and Columbus, man that's classic... :lol::D:lol: , I could just see Bengal fans coming to games right after they fish at Lake St.Marys'.... :lol::D:lol:

---.. see that's the difference of our 2 points.. Cincy doesn't have a ' dog pound or a Darth Vader or Pirate dressed guy doing poetry from (NFL FILMS' Ed Sabol) on NFL NETWORK...

We lack in ownership, because of that nit'wit MB....but we make up for it in DieHards !.

* on the other hand. Al Davis is a " figurehead " in the NFL. He's like our Donald Trump. He's a personality , that would never let his team get so bad, that Paul Tagliabue threatens to take his team away from him.

Still love the Dayton and Columbus stuff though.. that was great.

What if The bengals moved to Dayton then back 4 times would be the equivalent (if not maybe Columbus). Nevada is way far away from here. Lets see the raiders stay at the bottom for 4 more years and see how many fans they have. Lets seee no big names go to them in ever. Lets see them get made fun of on national television weekly when they lose. Lets see joke for draft QBs (quite possibly could happen next year). Lets see them suck beyond all in the league 5 years straight and the wont sell out any games. I ve been going to Cincy games through our decade long hell and evry time i go I hear the fans get loud i hear the excitement.

Being from Dayton, I'd LOVE to see that happen....

I've browsed a couple of raider boards myself, army (one even linked to the "f**k you sapp" thread so they could all laugh at how pissed we are :P ). The majority seem to like the signing but aren't thrilled with the price given that the Raiders have so many needs on offense and are already so old overall. It'll be interesting to see the reactions once Davis has to cut $7 million+ worth of players ($3 million for Sapp & $4 million+ for draft picks) to make this work... :ph34r:

wtf i hate being out of the loop, u guys remind me of the cool kids in 5th grade that didnt have to wear their older brothers hand-me-down jeans that were too short so they flooded :angry:

*goes to cry* :(

wtf i hate being out of the loop, u guys remind me of the cool kids in 5th grade that didnt have to wear their older brothers hand-me-down jeans that were too short so they flooded :angry:

*goes to cry* :(

Here...click if you *really* wanna know... :o

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?ac...t=ST&f=2&t=1078