Another slap in the face to us Bengal fans

Dan2330

Sapp to Oakland, unreal. First we watched Vincent walk out of town when he should of been our's and now Sapp. We might as well throw the towel in on free agency.

I thought it was bad enough seeing cry baby Dillion on Fox Sports the other night wearing a Raider jersey and bad mouthing the Bengals, but now we watch what should of been our's in Sapp walk to Oakland.

In all the years of free agency, Cincy has always laid an egg, and now after chasing down two big names this year, the egg has been laid again.

This is getting OLD, FAST.

they love it and are happy as hell. My friend who is a extreme raider fan hopes they trade their 2nd for dillon so they can win the super bowl this year. He already knows they are f**ked in 3 years so hes all why not win it this year if u know u can. f**k the raiders :angry:

they love it and are happy as hell.  My friend who is a extreme raider fan hopes they trade their 2nd for dillon so they can win the super bowl this year.  He already knows they are f**ked in 3 years so hes all why not win it this year if u know u can.  f**k the raiders  :angry:

Your friend needs to put the crack pipe down and deal with reality! They don't have to wait three years to be f**ked, they're f**ked already! I hope we can seal the f**ked deal for them by sending them Leon...er...I meant Corey!

Raiders?? Super Bowl?? I like OUR chances better!! B)

The Raiders moves in Free Agency means they are serious about making a run at the playoffs again... Al Davis is gonna get Norv Turner everything he wants to field a winning team.

--They got Washington and Sapp to plug their porous rush defense that was 31st last year.....so that'll improve.

--They still have Buchanon and Woodson,so a Woodson deal will be done probably early July when the 2 sides can begin talking again .

--They've all but given their hand away as to what they'll do in the draft, so either Larry Fitzgerald, or Mike Williams will be a raider this year, meaning they'll have Rice,Brown,Porter and possibly the top receiver joining a talented offensive line and a healty Gannon .

---If that 3rd rounder deal comes back when the Raiders start dumping salary before the draft, I say we jump on it!

The Raiders moves in Free Agency means they are serious about making a run at the playoffs again... Al Davis is gonna get Norv Turner everything he wants to field a winning team.

--They got Washington and Sapp to plug their porous rush defense that was 31st last year.....so that'll improve.

--They still have Buchanon and Woodson,so a Woodson deal will be done probably early July when the 2 sides can begin talking again .

--They've all but given their hand away as to what they'll do in the draft, so either Larry Fitzgerald, or Mike Williams will be a raider this year, meaning they'll have Rice,Brown,Porter and possibly the top receiver joining a talented offensive line and a healty Gannon .

---If that 3rd rounder deal comes back when the Raiders start dumping salary before the draft, I say we jump on it!

Yeah, if they get Mike Williams, watch out....that dude's raw....

Man...with all those names you mentioned, I see the makings of a great cast for a Geritol commercial. Or an ad for "Ancient Age" bourbon. What the hell, lets throw in one for "Depends" undergarments too! :lol:

Rest assured Billy, I found out this morning from D.J Boyer from Football.com that we'll be getting a 3rd rounder in compensation for losing Takeo Spikes last year..

---That makes 4 first day picks, a trade with Dillon should hopefully make it 5.

--Also T.J. Houshmanzadeh is rumored to be signing with another team, so we would get an additional 7th as well.

( the anticipation of death is worse than death itself ) with that in mind.... I'm forgetting all this FA talk, and looking forward to April !

---That makes 4 first day picks, a trade with Dillon should hopefully make it 5.

--Also T.J. Houshmanzadeh is rumored to be signing with another team, so we would get an additional 7th as well.

Don't those compensation picks come at the end of each round respectively? I know our first is at #17. Where do the rest fall in that order? :blink:

The Raiders got Al Davis and we got the Mikey and Katie show.

After being in the big show just two years ago, the Raiders are making another run....

At this "juncture" we are counting on this draft more than I can ever remember.........it's like TV poker and "we're all In."

Who is out there in Free Agency worth having????

Billy : our respective picks fall in this order...

----compensation pick after # 95 (N.E.)

--Hopefully there will be a Dillon trade and a Kitna Trade, to be honest with you I'm ready to clean house.. Tony Williams,Kevin Kaesviharn,......Hell if we lose Rudi... I wouldn't mind as long as we get good draft picks !!....

Yeah what happened to Ruben Brown... We should be able to sign him and Marion....hopefully this week..

----How did the Redskins get Walt Harris and we not even offer him a deal..

He's no star, but he's a quality starter !

as for Daryl Gardner.. I don't want him.. too old,slow, it's like replacing Oliver Gibson with Oliver Gibson..

Rest assured Billy, I found out this morning from D.J Boyer from Football.com that we'll be getting a 3rd rounder in compensation for losing Takeo Spikes last year.

Really? I wasn't expecting anything that high, if anything at all. We signed a bunch of FAs last year & that counts against your losses in the goofy comp picks formula. Has the official list of comp picks come out?

Lets just sign Brock Marion and or Rogers Beckett, and move on. At this point the Bengals should settle for nothing less than a 2nd round pick for Dillion. Dillion is worth that. If we indeed do get an additional 3rd rounder for Spikes, we well have a nice talented young team.

Man, I USED to think he was worth a second....I know for a fact, theres no way well get that now.....after he showed his ass on TV....why would any GM give a 2nd knowing that the Bengals are in a bind?