Hate to brag and boast

A little Beastie Boys for that ass!

Today, in Pacific Beach, I got to indulge myself with the juicy tast of...

FATBURGER!!!! Sorry guys, it was absolutly Effing delicious. Seriously, one of the best burgers I've ever had at a fast food burger joint.

Just to clear it up, Does Big Willie own the entire franchise? Cause there's a ton of those places out here. If so, why would he not go for less money? I meant, theyre are a ton, like probably 35!

A little Beastie Boys for that ass!

Today, in Pacific Beach, I got to indulge myself with the juicy tast of...

FATBURGER!!!! Sorry guys, it was absolutly Effing delicious. Seriously, one of the best burgers I've ever had at a fast food burger joint.

Just to clear it up, Does Big Willie own the entire franchise? Cause there's a ton of those places out here. If so, why would he not go for less money? I meant, theyre are a ton, like probably 35!

Better than In-N-Out?

My understanding is that Willie purchased the franchising rights for all of Cincinnati as well

Not known when he'll start bringing them here, tho

Yep, it's in his Bengals.com profile at the bottom

http://www.bengals.com/team/player.asp?player_id=11

Now if Askew and Jeremi could just keep their paws out of the profits!

:flex:

I'll tell ya, that is one tough call. Honestly, In and Out doesn't have much taste to the meat itself. Fatburger was AWESOME, that's all I can say about that! LOVED IT! Maybe the Bengals fan in me was waiting to love it.

Now that the Bengals are doing well, inevitably, the city will bounce up a bit downtown, I wonder which Bengal or former Bengal will open the first bar/burger joint downtown on the riverfront? Prediction?

WHO DEY!