Dillon on TV tonight

dcameron

However, the guy had 1500 yards rushing behind one of the worst Offensive Lines in the league.  We're also talking about a player that had the single-game rushing record at one time (until Alexander broke it).

Their O-Line should get more credit, even during the lean years. Somebody had to create a few holes for him. The record was set by Jamal Lewis this year (295). I think Alexander broke Corey's rookie record set in 1997, not the all time record.

I will be happy when he is gone. How many times have we heard him talk about the future and "just wait till I get going...there is going to be hell to pay....etc, etc." Just more Corey-speak last night that's all.

I hope he gets his chance to play the blame-game in Oakland or where ever. I think Corey has some serious issues and I don't think that he can be or will be happy...ever. He just seems like person that doesn't know how to be happy.

Chris - Yea, I think Best Damned Sports show is as fun as watching chipmunks sleep, unless of course he's getting eaten by a Lion or something. I watched South Park too.

I don't give a damn what Dillon says; he's an ego-maniac and has little respect for the sport, community, and the real world in general. But South Park was pretty damned funny last night.:D

You guys think that Dillon will go the TO route and try to get his contract nixed? I bet if he does, it'll happen.

NOPE, Dillon is either stuck with us, or he loses Money. If a trade can't be worked out, or he isn't released, He's contractually stuck being a Bengal. He can miss workouts, which he'll be fined for. He can miss camps, which he'll be fined for, and if he doesn't show up to Training Camp, then I would imagine , the going rate is 5,000 dollars a day till he shows up. If he doesn't play, he doesn't get paid.. The only thing guaranteed is the signing bonus, It's the only thing Cincy is required to pay him, other than roster bonuses etc, etc.

Dillon eluded to it on the " Best Dam Sports Show" ( Finally watched the replay )... Eric Dickerson asked him the What If question he's still a Bengal come Training camp he knows he has to show up, and all Dillon could Say was, yeah I'd have to , but Marvin Lewis told my agent to get x number of draft picks, and we'll do the trade, so He (STEVE FELDMAN) did, and there's a trade on the table. Dillon also said, I don't want to say anymore, because if the trade doesn't go through, then he'd basically look like an ass..

---Note to Dillon, you already did that ,calling Willie Anderson a bumn.

It sounds to me like a deal might be almost done, by the way he acted. His agent told him to keep his mouth shut in the offseason while he was shopped. And he has...until now.

There's no definite, but this makes me wonder if something is happening and parties are just waiting for the ink to dry.

A Bengal fan can dream, can't he?

YES BILLY YOU MADE MY DAY

"leon cant do it all"

CLASSIC!

Dillons comments, ect show the man(use the term loosely) has no clue and ZERO class. This will all come back to bite him and when his playing days are over he'll be bitching about the Hall of Fame and why he's not recognized.

I pray that when he's gone the Bengals get to play against the bum and someone sticks a helmet right under his chin strap and he's knocked out cold. Trust me, we will have the last laugh! ;)