is TO out of Baltimore??

jjakq27

It's sounding more and more that the 49ers tried to pull a fast one, and they got caught.

I don't agree with the Ravens getting any type of compensation.They get their 2nd round pick back which is all they invested.... The 49ers getting a compensatory pick sounds somewhat fair if and only if they' were told wrong by the NFL.

It's sounding more and more that the 49ers tried to pull a fast one, and they got caught.

I don't agree with the Ravens getting any type of compensation.They get their 2nd round pick back which is all they invested.... The 49ers getting a compensatory pick sounds somewhat fair if and only if they' were told wrong by the NFL.

The Niners made a trade in their best interests and now the MLB,....ahem, NFL is sticking Brandon Whiting down their throat.

TO for a a 5th and James Trash???? There was no fast one, you have been listening to TO too much

How about Marcus Robinson leaving?? We didn't make any plays on Darrel jackson or Boston while we waited for this sh** to be settled. A 5th rounder is bulls*** compensation.

We got f****ed over but that's ok....

Im not saying we'll go far in the playoffs with Travis Taylor as our No. 1 receiver

but we'll still be good enough to whip the AFC North again.

Carson meet Mr. Lewis

We got f****ed over but that's ok....

What!?!?!?!?! Considering how it SHOULDA turned out, you guy's were handed an out and out gift!!

You Ravens fans need to get off that "The league is out to get us!" line of doo-doo! The NFL went out of their way to accomodate all parties here...Baltimore included.

P.S. It's NEVER okay to get phucked over Jam-man!! :lol:

I hear ya Billy but lets agree now that the collective bargaining agreement doesn't amount to a pile of doo doo right now

can you hear me Dennis Northcut???

First of all, what the hell happened to Nat?

Secondly, I agree about the agreement. NFL is following the same treads as baseball and it's happening in slow motion. I guarentee the players union will demand a lot when the agreement concludes forcing a possible play stoppage.

Truth be told this is most likely a blessing in disguise. On his good days Owens was equal parts contributor and distraction. On his bad days he was all distraction without the redemption of at least making a contribution. Even your own db said that Owens lost interest in the game when they played you guys. Not much of an endorsement is it ??

Seeing as how Owens was pulling his brat routine, just how productive do you think he would've been anyway. I doubt personally that anyone would have ever seen him in a Ravens uniform.

Since your team didn't invest a penny, and got compensation anyway its the same as getting it for free ........ and free stuff is always good. Kinda hard to say you didn't get market value for Owens when you never really had him in the first place.

If you do still need a wr tho ..................... I'm sure Pickens is out there somewhere :ph34r:

all I want to say Jam 31 is... Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .....HA .. HA .. HA.. HA.. HA... HA.. HA.......HA...

---OH YEAH , BEFORE I FORGET.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....

BY THE WAY..... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ........-------OH MY GOD... I CAN'T BREATH......WAIT A MINUTE.. HERE IT COMES..

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol::D:lol::D