T.O a Cowboy...

Cowboys | Sources say Owens, team have reached agreement

Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:14:57 -0800

The Dallas Morning News is reporting that the Dallas Cowboys have reached an agreement in principle with free agent WR Terrell Owens (Eagles), according to two sources late Friday, March 17. The sources said a formal announcement is expected within the next few days.

Jerry Jones is the dumbest human being alive

It wouldn't suprise me if they did sign him. They just couldn't deal with the two biggest ego's in football on the same team(ME-shawn & T.O.). I just can't believe that Jerry Jones would sign that IDIOT after he disgraced their star at midfield when he played in San Fran. What a dumba$$! :wacko:

For all his problems ( and they are LEGION ) TO is a helluva player.

Having said that .... I've got to wonder what the hell he was thinking when he signed with a team coached by Bill Parcells ??????? The Eagles screwed around with him for ... what ??? a month or 2 ???? Parcells has all the patience of a 2 year old on a sugar high, and he'll drop TOs' ass about 30 seconds after his first " performance ".

This chapter is going to be short ... sweet ... and most likley pretty amusing to watch. Especially since it won't involve the Bengals. B)

Hey isnt this the same T.O that disrespected the Cowboys 50 yard line marker??? :huh:

Maybe when they introduce him for the first game, he can rise up out of the star or something dramatic like that. JJones is going to ruin this game just like he ruined his face with bad plastic surgery.