ken griffey

cincy9275

Ever since the Reds picked Griffey up, I've been happy he plays for us. I hate that he has had injury problems, because the HR record would be firmly in HIS grasp. Ever wonder though if he didn't have the injuries and kept hitting HR's if he would get lumped into the roid era by default ?? That would be Sh*tty...

WHODEY !!!

Ever since the Reds picked Griffey up, I've been happy he plays for us. I hate that he has had injury problems, because the HR record would be firmly in HIS grasp. Ever wonder though if he didn't have the injuries and kept hitting HR's if he would get lumped into the roid era by default ?? That would be Sh*tty...

WHODEY !!!

There are some even with the injuries that have mentioned that possibility, but nobody takes them seriously... I think the same would hold true if Griffey were closer to the record as well. He's got the sweet swing and innocent demeanor to convince any fan he's legit. At least I'd think so.

There are some even with the injuries that have mentioned that possibility, but nobody takes them seriously... I think the same would hold true if Griffey were closer to the record as well. He's got the sweet swing and innocent demeanor to convince any fan he's legit. At least I'd think so.

Dude I totally agree with you.

Anyone who thinks Griffey ain't legit has clearly never seen the man play.

Dude hit two 3-run homers in the game today...

I'm just saying had he not been hurt (regardless of how much WE like him) the F*CKING MEDIA probably would have lumped in him with the others regardless of how big or small he is, because people love to hear the bad things. Good stories don't sell in the papers and mags and people will flip the channel to hear some bad sh*t that happened to someone...

On that note, let me reconfirm how much I appreciate Griffey being a part of the Reds organization... (Injuries and all) !!!

WHODEY !!!

Yeah, Griffey is definatly one of the best. The first time I saw him play was about 2 years ago, We were playing the expos and in the bottom of the 9th and Griffey and Dunn went back to back. Griffey hit a 3 run HR to tie the game in the 5th and Dunn homered twice in the game one of them being a walk off HR to win the game in extra innings. It was a great game.

I don't think there should be any doubt. Without all the injuries, he's right up there with those guys statistically, and he's no roid head.

The one bright point of his career in Cincinnati. Honestly the rest has been pretty disppointing.

4 for 4 and 2hr runs and 7RBI, good god.

Awesome numbers indeed, but keeping that up over the length of the season remains to be seen. When he first arrived in Cincy, I thought a World Series couldn't be far behind. For reasons that included more factors than just Junior, it never happened. :(

It's a damn shame the Reds have never attempted to build a pitching rotation out of anything more than losers who give up the long ball more than toilet seats get ass. Griffey's contract may have hindered that, but still c'mon Reds, get a freakin pitcher for God's sake !!!

WHODEY !!!

It's a damn shame the Reds have never attempted to build a pitching rotation out of anything more than losers who give up the long ball more than toilet seats get ass. Griffey's contract may have hindered that, but still c'mon Reds, get a freakin pitcher for God's sake !!!

WHODEY !!!

i agree army