Welcome our new Moderator

B24

I'd just like to announce that Billy Broome, our Benevolent Boobiemiester, has accepted a position with Bengalszone as a moderator of the forums.

Congrats Billy!!! :D

Geez guy's! I haven't felt so "promoted" since I made Sergeant in the Marines! :lol:

Oh...and Terry! I see what you mean about the new options. I'll be carefull with those! :)

Since I've posted about the broomes' frequenticity I must say he is qualified for the post.

:D  :lol:  :huh:

Go Billy. :rolleyes:

24 hour banking .............. and now 24 hour BengalsZone. How cool is that ??

Out--------ing standing billy. B)

Hey now...just because it APPEARS I'm online here doesn't mean I'm actually awake. I've fallen asleep at the wheel here more times than I'd care to mention. :lol:

Since I've posted about the broomes' frequenticity I must say he is qualified for the post.

:D  :lol:  :huh:

Go Billy. :rolleyes:

24 hour banking .............. and now 24 hour BengalsZone. How cool is that ??

Out--------ing standing billy. B)

Hey now...just because it APPEARS I'm online here doesn't mean I'm actually awake. I've fallen asleep at the wheel here more times than I'd care to mention. :lol:

I did that to my girlfriend once. Needless to say, she wasn't happy one bit. But I told her, give me something interesting to do! Yeap, she's my ex now. LOL

I did that to my girlfriend once. Needless to say, she wasn't happy one bit. But I told her, give me something interesting to do! Yeap, she's my ex now. LOL

Hey...I can relate. I'm getting divorced myself right now. Thankfully it's totally amicable, and we're still friends. I love sports...she hates sports. Reason enough I suppose. :)

I did that to my girlfriend once.  Needless to say, she wasn't happy one bit.  But I told her, give me something interesting to do!  Yeap, she's my ex now. LOL

Hey...I can relate. I'm getting divorced myself right now. Thankfully it's totally amicable, and we're still friends. I love sports...she hates sports. Reason enough I suppose. :)

All jokes aside, I hope the best. I know divorces suck the worst, but then again, you have the "zone" and some good friends here to keep your mind off things. :D

All jokes aside, I hope the best. I know divorces suck the worst, but then again, you have the "zone" and some good friends here to keep your mind off things. :D

Hey thanks Josh. It's all good. This is my second divorce (first was in '86) and I think I know how to make it as painless as possible by now. The secret is to part as friends.

We have been, and we will always be friends. I wish her nothing but happiness. That's all I wish for any good soul, and for 99% of the folks here, that's all I've seen. One bunch of pretty good folks! Smart too! You ain't gonna find this crowd hanging out at your local sports bar. I need my intellect stimulated. I find that among our friends here at the "Zone!"

To quote John Cougar Mellancamp..."Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living goes on." B)