Steve Francis

semiotter

Well as a suffering NY Knick fan now we have some one else who wont play team ball. Why do they keep making these trades?? I mean they didnt give up much for him but I cant see it helping them at all. Heck we have to many guards now. I also saw they were trying for Garrnet from MN. ,THAT WONT HAPPEN. Is MN. that crazy to give up a player like Kevin??? :wacko: That wont happen. Any way its gonna take alot of everything to make the Knicks a contender in the now very tough Eastern conf..... :huh:

Team ball exists in the NBA :blink:

The NBA sucks,and I'm a huge b-ball fan. I'll stick to the college boys

What he said. Professional Basketball is a J-O-K-E

I don't think the NBA is all THAT bad. Sure, there are a lot of ball hogs in the league (Kobe and A.I. come to mind immediately), but there are examples of a team sport... The Detroit Pistons and San Antonio Spurs are the best of such (and they're the last two champions, hmmm...). Even star players like LeBron, Duncan, and Garnett are usually thought of as team players.

Team ball exists in the NBA :blink:

The NBA sucks,and I'm a huge b-ball fan. I'll stick to the college boys

What he said. Professional Basketball is a J-O-K-E

I don't think the NBA is all THAT bad. Sure, there are a lot of ball hogs in the league (Kobe and A.I. come to mind immediately), but there are examples of a team sport... The Detroit Pistons and San Antonio Spurs are the best of such (and they're the last two champions, hmmm...). Even star players like LeBron, Duncan, and Garnett are usually thought of as team players.

Lebron is the BIGGEST Ball Hog besides Kobe Bryant. Kevin Garnett is a soft, over-rated Power foward, who sucks. And Duncan is just boring. But Duncan is the only TEAM player out of all three of those guys.

Lebron is the BIGGEST Ball Hog besides Kobe Bryant. Kevin Garnett is a soft, over-rated Power foward, who sucks. And Duncan is just boring. But Duncan is the only TEAM player out of all three of those guys.

LeBron certainly scores with the likes of Kobe and Iverson, but his statistics don't reflect that of a ball hog... He is highly regarded as one of the best passers in the NBA, and is in the top 15 in assists per game. His field goal percentage is excellent as well, so he's not getting all his points by taking a rediculous number of shots like Kobe or A.I.

I will grant that he was a pretty big ball hog during the All Star game, but heck it was his scoring that got the East back in it.

LeBron certainly scores with the likes of Kobe and Iverson, but his statistics don't reflect that of a ball hog... He is highly regarded as one of the best passers in the NBA, and is in the top 15 in assists per game. His field goal percentage is excellent as well, so he's not getting all his points by taking a rediculous number of shots like Kobe or A.I.

I will grant that he was a pretty big ball hog during the All Star game, but heck it was his scoring that got the East back in it.

i agree lebron is not a ball hog what so ever that is just a stupid statement