Bonds Done After 2006...

ArmyBengal

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2336586

I hate Bonds and am happy to see him saying this is going to be his last year. I hope he doesn't break the record (Needs 47). The guy has always been an assclown and the article just confirmed why I don't like him. He says he never cared about records anyway... Whatever, don't let the locker room door hit you on the way out !!!

WHODEY !!!

There was a poll on ESPN recently about whether or not people expected him to break the record, and somewhere around 80% said no, which I found interesting.

I DON'T want him to break any records, but after his comeback late last season, it doesn't look like his pace is going to slow down dramatically.

I wouldn't mind if some MLB pitchers took a stance against 'roid users. Bean them in the head. They are cheating to get ahead, now it's time to take them down faster than age and lack of 'roids would.

(that's not a healthy statement, is it?)

Maybe not, but I found it amusing, so thanks !!! :sure:

WHODEY !!!

I don't want him to get it. I hate him. I hate Baseball for what they did to Pete Rose. Bond's wont get it cuz he can't use steriods anymore because of the vigiorous testing now in days. But the thought of breaking the record may make the MLB keep Bond's steriod use on the DL, so he could break the record, which means more $ for the MLB.

I don't want him to get it. I hate him. I hate Baseball for what they did to Pete Rose.

Finally Chad and I see eye to eye on something!

Bond's wont get it cuz he can't use steriods anymore because of the vigiorous testing now in days. But the thought of breaking the record may make the MLB keep Bond's steriod use on the DL, so he could break the record, which means more $ for the MLB.

He still may break it unfortunately, but let me ask you how can MLB keep something like Barry Bonds steroid use on the "Down Low?!?" It's common knowlege to all that even remotely follow baseball!

Seriously. That about as probable as Bush finding huge stockpiles of WMD's, but then deciding to keep that on the "Down Low" so not to upset any Democrats! No way Jose'!

What I would like to see is Barry Bonds intentionally walked every at bat until he just gives up. That's really not a huge number more free passes than he's issued already if you look at his numbers. He simply doesn't belong next to Hammering Hank and the Babe.

I wouldn't mind if some MLB pitchers took a stance against 'roid users. Bean them in the head. They are cheating to get ahead, now it's time to take them down faster than age and lack of 'roids would.

(that's not a healthy statement, is it?)

I'm not ready to support head hunting, but I sure do wish every major league pitcher would pretend there was a giant bullseye on his armor plated elbow! (I imagine even a couple of Reds pitchers could hit it! :lmao: )

Can you imagine what one of the truly nasty pitchers of yesteryear, say Bob Gibson, would do if a hitter faced him wearing a contraption like that!?! :chair:

If pitchers with the revenge attitude existed today, baseball would be a million times better. It's rare you have a guy that actually pitches inside. Gibson used to hit people if they:

1. Looked at him trotting the bases after hitting a homer.

2. Stole a base on him at any point in the game.

3. Just looking at him funny...

If pitchers with the revenge attitude existed today, baseball would be a million times better. It's rare you have a guy that actually pitches inside. Gibson used to hit people if they:

1. Looked at him trotting the bases after hitting a homer.

2. Stole a base on him at any point in the game.

3. Just looking at him funny...

Amen! Preach on!

Favorite crazy pitcher moment - Randy Johnson throwing a fastball about 102 mph behiond John Kruk's head in the AllStar game. Nobody got hurt but every hitter watching the game got very scared of facing the Unit. (also the ugliest man all or professional sports)

Favorite crazy pitcher moment - Randy Johnson throwing a fastball about 102 mph behiond John Kruk's head in the AllStar game. Nobody got hurt but every hitter watching the game got very scared of facing the Unit. (also the ugliest man all or professional sports)

Honestly that sounds like a very unsportsmanlike and immature thing for Radny Johnson to do. I don't care how good he is, if he screws that up and lands that 102 mph fastball ON Kruk's head, the man goes to the hospital in critical condition.

Honestly that sounds like a very unsportsmanlike and immature thing for Radny Johnson to do. I don't care how good he is, if he screws that up and lands that 102 mph fastball ON Kruk's head, the man goes to the hospital in critical condition.

After Kruk stopped laughing, he turned his batting helmet around backwards and stepped out of the box for each of the next three strikes.

After Kruk stopped laughing, he turned his batting helmet around backwards and stepped out of the box for each of the next three strikes.

Also, to clarify, it was like six feet behind his head.