Ohio states draft class

beckko

I assume you're talking about the '06 draft class to come... (the word "was" is throwing me off)

If so, then yes I do agree indeed. A.J. Hawk is a top ten prospect in almost every mock out there. Santonio Holmes is graded as the best receiver in the draft by many, while Bobby Carpenter and Ashton Yobouty are possible first rounders as well. Donte Whittner is a great second/third round prospect, as is Nick Mangold. Beyond that, Mike Kudla, Marcus Green, Rob Sims, Nate Salley, and Anthony Schlegel are all possible second day picks.

Yo! I am the biggest Ohio State hater on the board, and I think it is still a great draft class.

Howver, some OSU fans seem to be overhyping the likes of Carpenter, Schlegel and Youboty.

Yo! I am the biggest Ohio State hater on the board, and I think it is still a great draft class.

Howver, some OSU fans seem to be overhyping the likes of Carpenter, Schlegel and Youboty

Carpenter is a beast, Youboty is overrated, and Schlegel reminds me of Vrabel from the Patriots. He is underrated in my opinion, I haven't heard one thing about him so it would be hard to say that he is overrated.

Howver, some OSU fans seem to be overhyping the likes of Carpenter, Schlegel and Youboty.

[/quote

they might be over hyping youboty and schlegel , but carpenter is the real deal he can play aj stole alot of the limelight but bobby is a beast.

I think the "Tressel is a genius" talk may be a bit of an overstatement....

...very, very lucky?...yes.

...hard worker?...yes.

...good motivator of young men?...yes.

...good coach/recruiter/harvestor of talent?...yes.

...Genius?.....uh...no.

I don't like calling any coach a genius, it's just stupid to call a sports coach a genuis.

This year's OSU class is tough.

Chris Wells is a beast and he'll push Pittman for playing time as soo as he gets there.

Got the #1 DE

Overall, a top ten class.

You'll really hate OSU next year Rover, when they win the national title!

I think the "Tressel is a genius" talk may be a bit of an overstatement....

...very, very lucky?...yes.

...hard worker?...yes.

...good motivator of young men?...yes.

...good coach/recruiter/harvestor of talent?...yes.

...Genius?.....uh...no.

regardless he beats the s**t out of michigan and that is all that matters