Good weather forecast

derekshank

Am I right that I see that the forecast for Cincy on Sunday is 52 degrees? It says "showers", so we'll need to see what that means. "Showers" ... I can hear the Steeler fans now ... "Bad weather! ... the wheels on the Bus go round ... ". Blah, blah, blah.

Keep in mind guys that the high may be around 50 degrees, but kickoff is at 4:30 and it should be a lot colder as the game goes on... probably around 40 by kickoff and dropping to the mid thirties by half time. Still not freezing cold, but cold enough for football. I can't wait.

I don't care how cold it is as long as there is no wind. Wind is the death of a good passing game.

Ugh. This was my fear. They have now moved the "windy" prediction (20 - 30 mph) to tomorrow. I was afraid that might happen as the weekend progressed.

Awesome! We'll enjoy seeing all those sore thumb Big Ben throws wobbling and falling into the hands of our secondary.

Ugh. This was my fear. They have now moved the "windy" prediction (20 - 30 mph) to tomorrow. I was afraid that might happen as the weekend progressed.

Awesome! We'll enjoy seeing all those sore thumb Big Ben throws wobbling and falling into the hands of our secondary.

I like the way you think! I'll just add that to my list of things to dream about tonight. May tomorrow be the day when my dreams come true!

Yeah the wind is ridiculous outside right now - will definitely be a big issue tomorrow if it stays this way...but the point about Ben's thumb could give us the advantage there - the Bengals simply have to stop Bettis and Parker, and cover Ward.

Weather forecast says it's blowing west right now - but out here east of town it's definitely blowing east. A crosswind isn't a good thing for throwing the ball either way - we'll need a passing game to win this one, but Palmer will still have the advantage, judging how Ben threw with that thumb last week.