Would you miss watching the Bengals game for...

clevelandbengal

Sell my tickets to Who? and use the money to buy a fifth of Jack, a 2 litter of coke, and kick back and watch the game on the big screen. But that's just me.....

Would you miss watching Who Dey on Sunday to go to the Browns vs Ravens on Sun for free. They are awesome seats BUT it is the Browns vs Ravens...ugh. What would you guys do?

Live game's a live game. I taped the Bengals opener to see that Bears-Redskins turd that ended 9-7. But the tickets were free, as was the parking pass and the ticket to their "tailgating" section which sported free food.

Just make sure you train yourself not to look at the damn scoreboard.

Would you miss watching Who Dey on Sunday to go to the Browns vs Ravens on Sun for free. They are awesome seats BUT it is the Browns vs Ravens...ugh. What would you guys do?

I wouldn't watch the Browns if you paid me to go! I would never pass up watching the Bengals to watch the Clowns even if it was for free or if you bought all the beer. Can't do it! Sorry.

I'd tape the Bengals game go to the Live game in a minute! I'd hopefully have a seat in between some Browns fans and Ravens fans so I could help stir things up so to speak! :devil2:

If you do go, be sure to wear your Bengals gear and let the opposing fans (both teams) know you're just slummin cause the Bengals game doesn't matter. WE are in the playoffs, these losers aren't!

I'm havin a hard time answering this one. I love any football game live, but it's real tough not to watch the boyn in orande and black. I skipped out on a lot of stuff to watch my beloved Bengals over the years. My wife won't even think about planning anything on Sunday's cuz she knows I wont go.

I say screw the Stains vs Ratbirds game. Why watch the AFC North cellar dwellers when you can wach the CHAMPIONS in the comfort of your home. Trade the tickets for 2 lottery scratch-offs and a slurpie. I'm sure Muhammed down at the 7-11 would love to go.

Hey dude im in the same shape, but its the Colts vrs. Cardinals for free 50 yard line 25 rows up. Im gonna tape Bengals game and watch it if they win...ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

This topic is rather funny because a buddy of mine who's a Browns fan called me 2:00 P.M. asking if I wanted to go the Browns game.He was given two tickets.

If I wasn't a Bengals season ticket holder,I'd have gone.But I've made ten road trips this year,and next weeks playoff game will make #11.So I respectfully declined.