Once again.....

WillisXPress

That was an exciting game......

The best is no excuses this year.......

Good luck on the road in the playoffs....... that made my Christmas.....

PS.... T McGee is a real man.....

:cheers:

Hey dips**t, we still got home field in week 1. Nice try. Go troll some NBA game threads since you have no more smack to talk in another week. See you next year. ./rude

Hey dips**t, we still got home field in week 1. Nice try. Go troll some NBA game threads since you have no more smack to talk in another week. See you next year. ./rude

Willis is not rude, calm down man.

He never did anything to you and was here long before this game. The Bengals played horribly and you look stupid trying to defend a horrible game.

He never did anything to you and was here long before this game. The Bengals played horribly and you look stupid trying to defend a horrible game.

Wasn't defending the game, just putting a troll in its place. You don't like it? Don't read it.

Wasn't defending the game, just putting a troll in its place. You don't like it? Don't read it.

Yup....really "put me in my place"...... listen, I;ve been here for the last 3 Bills victories..... I came here and caught s**t from all you guys....and some poster from here called Beaker came to our board to talk smack all week....kinda backfired....

See ya!

hey belmontbengal show some class willis didnt mean any harm we aint no steeler fans here.

bills played a hell of a game we didnt simple we got beat maybe this will shake some of the cobwebs loose and we will start playing better as these last 3 games we havent played to our potental.

You played well.... but your D isn't a playoff D IMO.... unl;ess they get turnover they are on the field too long.....

Without T McGee its a different game....

Have a good Holiday Bengals...

Yup....really "put me in my place"...... listen, I;ve been here for the last 3 Bills victories..... I came here and caught s**t from all you guys....and some poster from here called Beaker came to our board to talk smack all week....kinda backfired....

See ya!

Yah, I remember you from last year. You are a troll. I don't like trolls.

Again, enjoy taking my place in the "fan of a team not in the playoffs" seating area.

I didn't talk a word of smack about the game, and I knew that we would have to play well. We didn't.

Go back under your bridge and hibernate. See you next time.

Listen dude.... you're going to the playoffs.... thats great.... but "fan of a team not in the playoffs" seating area?.... I'm sure you could tell me the best section since you've been sitting there since the 80's.....

Enjoy you're 1 and done playoff season.

Enjoy you're 1 and done playoff season.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Right ! Well your future is JP Losman ours is Carson Palmer who's future is brighter ? I guess only time will tell but this could just be the start of a team like the Patriots and Colts. Marvin has done an amazing job of getting the most out of all his draft picks in the last 3 years and with Marvin at the helm I think we will suceed. He is that damn good ! In Marvin we trust and Who Dey and Merry Christmas too ya ! Like someone else said were not Steeler fans were Bengals fans and will acknowledge that maybe we have grown too fast but I can assure you we have a pretty good chance of being a contender for awhile. This team was not bought this team was built. Anyways Who-Dey and Merry Christmas too all ! :cheers::sure:

I'm happy I missed seeing the game, seeing how it ultimately turned out. And I'd rather the Bengals not get a bye week anyway seeing the letdown they had during a normal week. Hopefully this game will piss 'em off, and they'll take that into the playoffs.

Congrats to your team Willis. Your Christmas present came early.

WHat a turd of a game. Congrats guys, you earned that win today. Willis I bet this will be a truely merry xmas!

I am still trying to cool off. I swea rthis game pissed me off more than I have been all season.

We have a hard time beating the truly crappy teams,no doubt.

Lest one remembers the last 15 years, or has knowledge of them, statements like this show only a lack of knowledge of the teams that played today.

With that said, a couple things come to mind.

1.) The Bengals have a great offense with a very solid line, multiple top shelf weapons, and a rising star to run the show (Palmer). After Klingler and Smith, the Bengals were due a change of luck, and a change they got.

2.) The Bengals defense simply isn't playoff caliber. Offensively, the Bills have been putrid this year and today they looked like an NFL team for the first time all season. That's not a good sign.

The team reminds me alot of the 1991 Bills, exciting to watch, but likely to break your heart.

With my team missing the playoffs again, and that most of my family here in Dayton (I'm originally from Buffalo) will be rooting for the Bengals, I hope the Bengals can make legitimate run at the big prize. Bengal fans deserve it.

Congrats on your fine season and good luck in the playoffs.