I guess Texans really don't want reggie bush :p

Kazkal

I really think the Texans would be better served to draft an O-lineman, they can get by with Carr/Davis if they have at least a good o-line.

Alex Smith needs Reggie Bush, SF has no playmakers, plus Smith and Bush played together in high school, so they know each other very well.

Yeah, they under estimated the Arizona today and now may pay a hefty price! NEVER think you can just waltz in to a game and "out stink" the Cardinals! I tell you what pal, when it comes to pure stink, they got game! That's one contest you will not win! :rolleyes:

Even Buzzards riding s**t wagons have found this to be true, and so shall anyone else! disgust.jpg

Alex Smith is awful. The biggest bust ever by far. 0 TD's 10 INT 9 fumbles in what, 4 starts???!? Not good. Not impressive. B U S T.

I believe Ryan Leaf's rookie year included 2 TDs and 15 INTs, so yes, Smith is well on pace to be in some very exclusive company.

Ryan, Akili, please welcome your newest friend Alex. ^_^

The Texans would be better served at positions other than RB. Bush is a great player, but until the O-line improves, he won't be able to do much. It is still possible (but not likely) that the Niners and Texans wind up tied. If one of them manages to somehow win next week and then drop the last game of the season, then they'll both be 3 - 13. Or, better yet, both of them finish with a record of 2 - 13 - 1. ^_^

The 49ers are currently in a good position to become the new Bungals of this decade. They are by far the worst team in the league right now, and have already completed the first phase to a long stretch of futility. They had a very high draft pick bomb (unless Alex Smith somehow improves in the near future). If they get the number one pick again, as it is seeming they will, then they'll probably grab Reggie Bush, who will then serve as their version of Corey Dillon. He will have solid Pro Bowl seasons behind a very bad offensive line and be the only reason they ever win any games, but will be out of the spotlight on a bad team.

Just speculation of course. I doubt that any team anytime soon will be repeating the recent struggles of our franchise.

I doubt that any team anytime soon will be repeating the recent struggles of our franchise.

You must not be familiar with an Arizona team named the Cardinals. Owned by one stubborn sum-bitch named Bill Bidwell. Let me do the introductions...

TDB? Cardinals...Cardinals? TDB. ^_^

I think that the Texans are better than the Saints and the 49ers. The Saints have just quit and I think that the Texans would also route Green Bay also. But what the hell did everyonesee in Alex Smith the guy never through a deep ball in the Shovel passing goofy ass offense in Utah ? All the Cal, Texas Tech and Florida Qb's als stats are so friggin overinflated. Can anyone explain to me why Alex Smith was the number one pick ? Guess causeMel Kiper said LOL ! ?