Does anyone see Perry being used this game?

walzav29

Sure, I imagine they will use him.

I don't think that he's really been in a slump. I just don't think the game situations have really warranted it as much. They've been having success throwing the ball down the field.

Still, you also can't forget the two passes last week that were tipped. One of them looked like it was going to be a pretty big play.

They haven't forgotten about Perry...

I hoping he's the only one that has a good game. I'm playing a crucial game in fantasy against someone who has Carson and Rudi.

I'm thinking Perry will be used more and more as we get to the last couple games so as to "rest" Rudi, and maybe to test out some things that Marvin wants to use in the playoffs.

vs. Pitt they tried to get him the ball in the flat with both being knocked down. They did not show replays, but Lap and the TV announcers all said that there was NOBODY there for 60-70 yds to the endzone. Brat has to be kicking himself (not to mention Carson) for having the ball knocked down.

Kinda reminds me of the Minny game and all the TDs called back for CP.

Groan!

He is going to break out, I can just feel it. I though it was going to be vs Indy when he carried like 8 times for over 80 yds, but then they inexplicably went away from the run again.

Man!

INDIAN? regarding Perry: "I hoping he's the only one that has a good game. I'm playing a crucial game in fantasy against someone who has Carson and Rudi."

Fantasy football is great and fun................but, COME ON! These are YOUR Bengals here! :bengal: I hope the entire team has an outstanding game.......for the sake of winning our division! Hopefully Rudi rushes a s*itload and Carson has one of the best games of his life, at the Jungle. :cheers: I hope you are just joking about that statement, or I just interpreted it wrong. (Even if you win millions from your fantasy league, LOL)If not, I hope your foe who has Carson and Rudi, beats you down! LOL :blush:

WHO DEY!

7:30am 12/11/05 :cheers: Longworth Hall parking lot.......................look for the BIG ASS tiger standing ontop of a green Yukon Denali. :cheers:

I didn't even think about James Brookes record. 8 catches and he breaks it for most catches by a Bengal back. That's impressive.

Wow...that one snuck up on us....nice! And he could have had more....the next couple years with CP will be awesome!

i agree with AMC. the past few games have been rudi-games for sure.

also, i think marvin has been trying keep perry under wraps for games where we don't need him...kind of tryin to get opposing teams to "forget" the perry factor. obviously, teams will always know we have perry, but when they see we haven't used him the past number of games, they will build their defensive schemes around rudi...then, BLOUGH! in comes perry to completely counter those d's...

i agree with AMC. the past few games have been rudi-games for sure.

also, i think marvin has been trying keep perry under wraps for games where we don't need him...kind of tryin to get opposing teams to "forget" the perry factor. obviously, teams will always know we have perry, but when they see we haven't used him the past number of games, they will build their defensive schemes around rudi...then, BLOUGH! in comes perry to completely counter those d's...

That's a good thought. There were a couple of games there where everytime you saw Perry come onto the field, you knew a dump pass was coming...

Perry hasn't gotten as many looks of late against a series of 3-4 defenses. The only 4-3 defense he's played in the last 4 games was the Colts, and he racked up 120+ yards on them. He has naturally struggled against the 3-4, because of the faster and more numberous linebackers clogging all his lanes.