Join The Worldwide Bengalszone Members Locator

BengalszoneBilly

It's a quick and free registration, and it maps the entire planet with precise satellite imagery and puts a marker at each place in the world a Bengals Zone member lives! You access it with the software developed by "Google Earth." You can also post a small picture of you with a "Shout Out" to other members within the group!

Just go to the group page I set up for Bengals Zone members, Follow the way simple direction to enter your zip code and e-mail address for verification purposes, And you're done! I set up our groups main page map to open with a view of (where else...) Paul Brown Stadium from space. Be sure to click the "Hybrid" button in the upper right of the map view box first, then use the scale slider on the left to free fall down from the stratosphere and end up looking directly at the Bengals 50 yard line a Paul Brown Stadium! Then explore the site, check out the many other groups and navigate the planet with zip codes (USA), or street addresses. (all other countries)

I'll leave this pinned to encourage maximum exposure and utilization. Check it out at least guy's, If nothing else it lets you circumvent that restraining order that old flame has on you, and you can keep right on stalking her from space!! :rolleyes:

Im with you broo, just too drunk tonight ok? Tomorow Ill get ya!

That's cool Spa.

UK Bengal Posted Today, 09:33 AM

must not cover wales much closest place i can get is Chester which is 8 miles away from me.

That sucks Steve. Eight miles isn't too far when you consider most of us are a couple thousand away from you to begin with!

We need your photo's of either yourself, or of something CINCINNATI BENGALS ORIENTED! The rules on pictures posted there will be the same as pictures posted here. (Spain!) No Nudity. It's got it's place, it's just not here. Most people here know I'm not a prude, and I fully endorse the female form. Just save the bare breasts/full nudity for someplace else! May I suggest a personal e-mail to me! (NOSPAMbillybroome@cableone.netNOSPAM) :D Just leave out the "nospams."

BTW Spain, if the guy's in the UK could join, so can you.

I only saw one person in town with a Rudi Johnson jeresey, other than him, that was it. :bengal:

You probably walked past Bengal Nation who's on the map in San Jose. As far as other Californian Bengalszone members that I'm aware of, there's "jditty" in Temecula, LABengalsFan09 in Los Angeles of course, and possibly a couple others that their names escape me. You may not have a great number of Bengal Bretheren to hang with on Sundays, as I don't either here in Arizona, but fear not. You can always come here and hang out with us! B)

just joined, but can't see the map!!

am i being particularly thick, or just the norm???

cheers

jon

Here's what I saw for you Jon:

jon7md.jpg

jon27vq.jpg

You can go HERE to check system requirements for running the program on your rig. Good luck mate. Oh...and I definitely "fancy a pint." I don't imagine they serve many pint's O' Guinness around there though. :rolleyes::lol:

just joined, but can't see the map!!

am i being particularly thick, or just the norm???

cheers

jon

Here's what I saw for you Jon:

jon7md.jpg

jon27vq.jpg

You can go HERE to check system requirements for running the program on your rig. Good luck mate. Oh...and I definitely "fancy a pint." I don't imagine they serve many pint's O' Guinness around there though. :rolleyes::lol:

cheers billy!!

must move from that field- its getting bloody cold!!