Help with a trade

clevelandbengal

I have been offered Jake Delholme and willie Parker for Dante Culpepper. I am pretty thin at rb. What do you guys think??

I would tell that person who proposed such a trade that just because you have the word "Cleveland" in your member name doesn't automatically make you mentally challenged.

Decline.

I have been offered Jake Delholme and willie Parker for Dante Culpepper.  I am pretty thin at rb.  What do you guys think??

I would tell that person who proposed such a trade that just because you have the word "Cleveland" in your member name doesn't automatically make you mentally challenged.

Decline.

Ouch. I did decline, then I offered him Culpepper for LT. I cant imagine him accepting it though.

I actually was offered Marvin Harrison and Aaron Brooks for Daunte. The thing is, my other recievers are Chad Johnson and Darrell Jackson. Still turned hin down though.

LOL I just traded Joey Porter and Muhsin Muhammad for Chad Johnson and Arnaz Battle in one of my leagues.

That gives me Vick at QB (with Bledsoe and Griese backing him up), Chad Johnson, Keyshawn Johnson, and Terrell Owens at WR, Tiki Barber and Stephen Davis at RB (with Warrick Dunn and Derrick Blaylock backing them up), and heath Miller and Chris Cooley at TE. Golden Graham at K and Pittsburgh for a defense in a 12 man league :)