Forum Member Diversity

BengalszoneBilly

man ive changed alot since i first posted on this :lol: im now a jr here at purdue of course and im sociol studies education, thats right i get to be a history teacher, and hopefully coach a little footabll

I believe updates are going to be required from a lot of folks from when they first posted here in this thread! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've changed jobs in the last couple months. I'm now working back in general aviation as an F.A.A. certified airframe and powerplant mechanic for a small company called "Granite Mountain Aviation Services," still located in Prescott Arizona. Here's an actual picture of a privately owned Soviet block Mig 21 I just finished working on. Having previously worked on many American fighter jets, this piece of crap didn't impress me much:

PICT0114%20MiG-21%20N315RF%20right%20rear%20l.jpg

Im 17, going back to highschool for a 5th year to play football, hope to get scholarship to a university or college in the US next year, if i dont then more then likely my pro football dreams will finnally be over.

Im Brandon I just turned 21 on the 14th, I was born in Dayton, now live in Piqua, I am a Web Designer for a new computer shop in town, that a high school buddy opened this summer. I currently just finished working on the Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce web site, it was just updates though so it didnt cost alot to do it. And I plan on returning to Edison here in Piqua to finish what I started taking in High School at the Upper Valley JVS, Interactive Multimedia. But im in between Majors I havent really decided if im going to take IM (Interactive Media) or if im going to change to Graphic Design since I enjoy the art part of it so much. Anyway thats me.

I've had a change of profession, I'm going to be going to ICB (International College of Broadcasting) in Dayton to be a Cameraman or Videographer to sound professional. My Cousin is a Videographer for Channel 2. What got me into it was back in High School I got to go to work with him for the day, and I liked it alot and recently I decided I didn't want to sit in front of the computer all the time, so I decided I would go this route.

• 1 month later...

I'm finally where I want to be, working investments for the State of KY's retirement systems. Been a long time comin but well worth the pay. Not to far different from what I was doing when I first joined the site.

I think we need to get the rest of the new guys/gals to contribute to this thread too!

Sophomore at Fairfield Senior High :D

It seems your job is making posts here! :sure: You coulda done worse. :)

:lol: You should of seen my post count over at Go-Bengals, It was near 5,000 and I registered there in January of 06 ^_^ Untill one day, Go deicded to ban me for some reason <_<

:lol: You should of seen my post count over at Go-Bengals, It was near 5,000 and I registered there in January of 06 ^_^ Untill one day, Go deicded to ban me for some reason <_<

S**t happens dude. You seem to be a good egg to me, but everyone has their darkside. Even yours truly. :devil2:

S**t happens dude. You seem to be a good egg to me, but everyone has their darkside. Even yours truly. :devil2:

haha thats a perfect emoticon ^_^

former football player who had to retire because of injury in high school...now i am a full time partying student at THE University of Kentucky.

You need to start partying heartier. UK didn't make the top ten list of "Party Schools!" The SEC is only represented by Tennessee there. C'mon dude! Drink up already! :cheers::drunk::beer::grass:;*:boff::wine:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That's awesome, and thanks for contributing here. :sure:

Glad to be here. :sure:

Quick question...do you get studio help in making those awesome gifs in your sig, or are those your own creation?

They're made by a friend of mine who's a graphic artist. He always wanted to be a pin-up artist and he was at one time hoping to show he could do liknesses for his portfolio. He likes my wife so we compromised and I allowed him to use her as his model if he would do something I could use as a sig pic.

I have a bunch of them now, but some you'll never see. :sure:

Wow.....it's been a while, huh?

Well, I graduated a while back, and for a couple of years I was a substitute teacher.

I came out to Hollywood with my girlfriend for a while, and tried to find employment, to no avail.

I have a degree in Telecommunications and I can't find a job in the city that is best tailored to my degree.

Right now, I'm currently unemployed.

Anyway, still making music, although once I complete this album I'm working on, I'll probably be done with it.

That's awesome, and thanks for contributing here. :sure:

Glad to be here. :sure:

Quick question...do you get studio help in making those awesome gifs in your sig, or are those your own creation?

They're made by a friend of mine who's a graphic artist. He always wanted to be a pin-up artist and he was at one time hoping to show he could do liknesses for his portfolio. He likes my wife so we compromised and I allowed him to use her as his model if he would do something I could use as a sig pic.

I have a bunch of them now, but some you'll never see. :sure:

How about if I PM you my email address? You must not tease the Boobiemiester. :sadwalk:

Wow.....it's been a while, huh?

Well, I graduated a while back, and for a couple of years I was a substitute teacher.

I came out to Hollywood with my girlfriend for a while, and tried to find employment, to no avail.

I have a degree in Telecommunications and I can't find a job in the city that is best tailored to my degree.

Right now, I'm currently unemployed.

Anyway, still making music, although once I complete this album I'm working on, I'll probably be done with it.

About three years ago TBQP/Terry Tate/Squirrel Boy Washington. Good luck in the job hunt!