Holiday Wishes

jbengals1

From My Family and I Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ALL the Message board Members.................May Santa Clause bring you everything you all wished for and a whole lot MORE !!!!!!

Love you guys/gals like you were my family

Jbengals1

:D Merry Xmas to all! I catch up at work though. (hope I don't get caught surfin') :lol:

Now thats a bengals fan ....checking on his team and message board while at work and could loose his job while doing it -- a special Merry Christmas 2 YOU :D

Merry Christmas to all. Just try to stay warm and I'll be thinking about y'all while I'm out in the sun having a bbq christmas day B)

cheers and best wishes

Oh...you just had to rub it in didn't you? Have a very Merry Christmas yourself Kevnz! Try not to get sunburned, you dog! :D

You know what I would like for christmas? For all the people who spell "lose" as "loose" to stop doing so. I see it everywhere and it's making me nuts.

;)

On a lighter note, have a safe and happy holiday season everyone. :lol:

Seasons greetings to you all from here in the Scottish highlands. May Santa, wearing orange and black stripes, come early (like tomorrow) and bring us what we all desire - a victory against the St. Louis Sheep!

My family and I send out wishes of health and happiness to all football fans around the world, especially those who can't be at home at this time of year.

"Who Dey? Who Dey ? Who Dey Think Gonna Beat Dem Bengals? Noooooooobody!".

MEMO

TO: Santa

RE: Final list for 12/25/03

Upload of the the final N/N list is on track for 12/23, pending the IT department's update of the GPS system. However, I wanted to apprise you that item 664-B-34Z is not an error, despite its being flagged by the automatic error-checking system. That item has been listed in the Naughty database for more than a decade, and there appears to be a pre-Y2K bug in the entry. IT will implement a fix post-delivery. The aforementioned item currently reads:

NNTD#664-B-34Z Brown, Mike, n/n=naughty, coal

However, field agents have confirmed the entry should read:

NNTD#664-B-34Z Brown, Mike, n/n=nice, presents

Have a good flight,

Arnold Elf

Director

NNTD

MEMO

TO: Santa

RE: Final list for 12/25/03

Upload of the the final N/N list is on track for 12/23, pending the IT department's update of the GPS system. However, I wanted to apprise you that item 664-B-34Z is not an error, despite its being flagged by the automatic error-checking system. That item has been listed in the Naughty database for more than a decade, and there appears to be a pre-Y2K bug in the entry. IT will implement a fix post-delivery. The aforementioned item currently reads:

NNTD#664-B-34Z Brown, Mike, n/n=naughty, coal

However, field agents have confirmed the entry should read:

NNTD#664-B-34Z Brown, Mike, n/n=nice, presents

Have a good flight,

Arnold Elf

Director

NNTD

Joisey.. Way too much time on your hands.. However, I work in IT so I completely understood :)