6th Round Pick (A):Trayveon Williams, RB Texas A&M

Wraith

Walton's replacement, they needed to pick up a RB somewhere in the draft, overview of the guy isn't too shabby at all

One thing I'll say is that it's nice to see them not drafting clowns like they did under Marvin.  I get the impression Taylor has more of an emphasis on that stuff than Marvin did, hope it translates into less penalties, suspensions, etc.., 

I have no idea what they expect to accomplish with this defense and really no experienced/top LB's on the roster still,  so yeah they need to at least draft another LB or two, but problem is they have plenty of ST's guys at LB, but no 3-down players that stand out yet, and they won't find one at this point in the draft.

25 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

One thing I'll say is that it's nice to see them not drafting clowns like they did under Marvin.  I get the impression Taylor has more of an emphasis on that stuff than Marvin did, hope it translates into less penalties, suspensions, etc.., 

I have no idea what they expect to accomplish with this defense and really no experienced/top LB's on the roster still,  so yeah they need to at least draft another LB or two, but problem is they have plenty of ST's guys at LB, but no 3-down players that stand out yet, and they won't find one at this point in the draft.

I'm beginning to think they maybe looking at playing 3 safties like some teams have started.  I cant remember the team but somebody was playing 6 DB's and no LB's in a playoff game last year

He's clearly a one cut runner. But he can catch the ball well and when in open space he's moving one direction. Forward. You'll see in the highlights that he is powerful and accelerates quickly with that first move. I can see why he lasted to the 6th but he's got a lot of potential if the Bengals do play action and can get him in space. Led the SEC in rushing. Great pick.

• ArmyBengal changed the title to 6th Round Pick (A):Trayveon Williams, RB Texas A&M