Bengals 2019 Schedule

ArmyBengal

I think that's all they've announced.  Possibly they want fans to get a jump on plane tickets and other travel plans.  That would be really fun to see a Bengals game in Wembly.

Edit - I just read that they release the schedule tonight at 8 pm.  So not much of an advance notice on England, must have just been a leak.

1 Sun, 9/8
@SEASEA
4:05 PM  

2 Sun, 9/15
vsSFSF
1:00 PM    
3 Sun, 9/22
@BUFBUF
4 Mon, 9/30
@PITPIT
8:15 PM    
5 Sun, 10/6
vsARIARI
6 Sun, 10/13
@BALBAL
7 Sun, 10/20
vsJAXJAX
8 Sun, 10/27
vsLARLAR *
CBS

9 BYE WEEK
10 Sun, 11/10
vsBALBAL
CBS

11 Sun, 11/17
@OAKOAK
4:25 PM    
12 Sun, 11/24
vsPITPIT
CBS

13 Sun, 12/1
vsNYJNYJ
14 Sun, 12/8
@CLECLE
15 Sun, 12/15
vsNENE
16 Sun, 12/22
@MIAMIA
CBS

17 Sun, 12/29
vsCLECLE

This is an 8-8 team as it currently stands, IMO. But we just don't know how the team will respond to the new coaching staff. That's a huge question.

My biggest complaint the last several years was with Marvin Lewis and the coaching staff. I've felt they completely underutilized the talent of the team in general. So with ZT, it will be interesting to see how he can get more out of the current guys and take them to the next level. Then if they can hit on some draft picks, that will be even more interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Any further thoughts now that the draft has ended and we've added players ??

If we manage a season where the injury bug doesn't take a massive bite out of our asses, this could be an interesting year.
The more I hear Zac himself talk, as well as how the players talk about him, the team seems to have a different (better) vibe to it.

Oh, knowing I'm a fan of the preseason games, I was pretty pumped up to get row 1 seats on the 50 in the upper deck for $17 bucks a pop.
It will be the 3rd preseason game and hopefully the starters get the traditional more playing time against the Giants in that game.
ArmyBengal Jr. is closing in on being a teenager now, but we still enjoy the games together.  Can't wait for the season !!!

3 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Any further thoughts now that the draft has ended and we've added players ??

If we manage a season where the injury bug doesn't take a massive bite out of our asses, this could be an interesting year.
The more I hear Zac himself talk, as well as how the players talk about him, the team seems to have a different (better) vibe to it.

Oh, knowing I'm a fan of the preseason games, I was pretty pumped up to get row 1 seats on the 50 in the upper deck for $17 bucks a pop.
It will be the 3rd preseason game and hopefully the starters get the traditional more playing time against the Giants in that game.
ArmyBengal Jr. is closing in on being a teenager now, but we still enjoy the games together.  Can't wait for the season !!!

Have fun, we can't make a game this year