Fantasy 2018

On 10/15/2018 at 2:30 PM, BengalszoneBilly said:

I couldn't take down Scottish...

The HGH Farm has to play his team this week.  Yahoo is giving me like a 34% chance of winning.  Todd Gurley is going to trample the 49ers and, by default, my fantasy team.  If Gurley falls in a well I’ve got a chance, otherwise forget it.  

2 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

And just like that, my Screaming Weasels are right back in the hunt jumping up to 7th place after a lackluster win this week.

I'm coming for you this week Skyline !!!

I lucked out against him two weeks ago. Took out Mrs. Skyline this week to go to 4-3!

3 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Took out Mrs. Skyline this week to go to 4-3!

Yeah, I was watching Barkley last night in that game knowing you had him for the win.
Had you lost that game, you would have been 3-4 and I would be in 6th instead of 7th.

That's the thing, my team has been scoring points.  I just keep playing guys that have a massive week of points.
Sort of like my son.  2nd in points scored, but has the most points scored against him so there he sits in 6th place.
Just need to keep winning games.

4 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

In two weeks time the Screaming Weasels have jumped from 10th to 4th and have their sights set on Billy's Team !!!

Comeback engaged !!!

I seem to alternate winning and losing weeks. 

1 hour ago, COB said:

I don't even want to see what happens this week.  Very strong possibility my team gets torched.

It's a pretty close matchup from a projection standpoint.
I think there's a strong possibility that almost any team can get torched.
All it takes is one injury to change the course of a game and even season.

Somehow I've managed to overcome Fournette being out almost the entire year to this point.
If I can get him back to healthy before seasons end, that RB corps of mine is sick.

Pretty sure if there is a WR left available playing tonight, you can still sub him out since the Bengals didn't have a game.
That being said, I'm thinking finding a guy that will get you 47 points may prove a bit challenging.

When points do make a difference win or lose, some points are better than no points.

• 5 weeks later...

So, if the projections actually play out from tonight's game, there could be quite the shake up at the top of the standings.

The #1 Guardians have already lost and due to the lack of points scored through the season, will fall to the #3 seed.
The #2 Krusherz could grab the #1 seed, but will finish no worse than the #2 seed.
The #3 Monsters have Diggs playing tonight and if he gets his projected points, will edge out the Krusherz for the #1 seed by less than a point.
My Weasels are trying to hang on to the #4 seed and minus an epic meltdown or injury to Cousins, they will be coming for the title from the #4 seed.

Talk about "Limping into the playoffs" !!!
Lost my last 2 games of the season and got in on points.

3 teams finish the regular season at 10-4, which is pretty impressive.
However, Kevnz Krusherz ends up taking 1st place by less than 2 points.
Congrats to the Krusherz.

Now it's on to the playoffs !!!

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, ArmyBengal said:

All of a sudden, my high scoring team sitting at #10 is potentially a game out of 5th place and having scored more than the teams in both 3rd and 4th.
THAT would be quite the come back story for my fantasy team this year !!!
THE WEASELS AREN'T DONE SCREAMING YET !!!

From 10th place to the Championship game.  I'm one more game from completing my come back masterpiece !!!

That being said, I'm going up against Scottish and his team has blown me out twice already this season.
3rd time's the charm ??

It's the "Loch Ness Monsters" and the "Screaming Weasels" for the Bengalszone Fantasy Football Championship !!!
Good luck brother !!!

not really :glasses:

• Like 1

Well, I’d like to think that even if Scottish had replaced Gordon and Gurley in his lineup, I still would have gotten the “W”.

Either way around, my “Screaming Weasels” pulled off the comeback of the year to take the title. On top of that, I limped into the playoffs having lost the last two games of the season, finishing 7-7 and knocked off the #1 and #2 seeds.

Bengalszone Fantasy Football Champion !!!

• Thanks 1