Week 14 Fantasy

Well, this is the last week before the playoffs start.

The Chilis and the Krusherz have a playoff spot locked up.
While the Winners haven't locked a spot up technically, they aren't dropping out of the top 4.
More than likely, the last spot will be occupied by either the Tatas or the Ladybugs, with the Tatas holding a slight lead on points.

Should both the Tatas and Ladybugs lose and have low scoring games, it would open the door just a crack.
My Weasels and my son's Punishers are waiting to take advantage.
Hell, even the Hellmutts aren't mathematically eliminated at this point.

This feels like the college football playoffs. 
4 teams are pretty much set, but there are others who feel they have a shot.

Good luck to everyone this week !!!

5 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Oh yeah Billy, in an effort to make you feel better about this fantasy season:
Go the standings and scroll over where it says current standings and then switch it to power rankings.

Small victories brother, small victories !!!

Yeah, really small Mark.

It was a good FF season.  Congrats to the playoff teams, now let's get ready to rumble.  Considering the Krusherz gave me the worst loss of the season, I am not feeling very confident heading into this game, but we shall see....hopefully I win and Bell gives me nothing....that would likely mean the Bengals have won which takes precedence.  I would take a playoff loss if it means the Bengals can beat the Steelers this weekend.

I have no idea how I keep winning. I should have lost this week, I was supposed to lose this week. I still won. I think this proves I have no idea what I'm doing, but y'all keep letting me play.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kevnz said:

I have no idea how I losinginning. I should have los t this week, I was supposed to lose this week. I still won. I think this proves I have no idea what I'm doing, but y'all keep letting me play.

I, on the other hand, have no idea how I kept losing. I scored a fair amount of points  just not on the right weekends.

Yeah, there's some skill and understanding that goes into it, but there's no control over what a player actually does week to week.

How many times exactly should I plan for a defense to put up 26 points or a TE to put up 27 ??
Then again, how many times should I expect a QB to put up less than 10 ??

I hit a losing streak, where I should have won some of those games and then went on a winning streak where I shouldn't.
Hit or miss at it's finest.  At least my son had a great time learning how to play with his old man this season.

On 12/14/2016 at 4:42 PM, BengalszoneBilly said:

I, on the other hand, have no idea how I kept losing. I scored a fair amount of points  just not on the right weekends.

No kidding Billy, I had no business whatsoever beating you this past weekend. I can't believe people actually put money into playing fantasy sports. Madness.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kevnz said:

No kidding Billy, I had no business whatsoever beating you this past weekend. I can't believe people actually put money into playing fantasy sports. Madness.

It's just the way it goes my friend.